There are few steps through which everyone can boost his/her Google Adsense Income, its my personal experiance work.

You can make more money through Adsense through few simple steps,

--> Your top most banner ads should be image
--> Use same Color for ads and background of your website.
--> Post ads at top of your website rather then middle or bottom
--> Use Google Adsense Code Search Engine at the bottom of website using with this heading
"SEARCH MORE RELATED TO THIS PAGE"
use these words or similar which attract people if they not satisfy with your page and can be ready to search through your search engine.
Thanks
From
Umair
<snip fake signature>

Recommended Answers

All 15 Replies

Yup, to actually generate revenue from Google Adsense one must draw attention to them with the power of analytics and listening to where your readers are looking at.

Also target high paying keywords and plan effectively to reach your target audience.

good...

Nice tips I've already done with that suggestions but my adsense earning is still $4 for almost a year. could you guys review my web site at www.ubalin-biz.890m.com and what should I do to boost my adsense revenue...please....

Nice tips I've already done with that suggestions but my adsense earning is still $4 for almost a year. could you guys review my web site at www.ubalin-biz.890m.com and what should I do to boost my adsense revenue...please....

Your opening sentence might be driving away your visitors "Google has recently become an advertising company who provide the unlimited change.."
Also it is not easy to remember the domain name which you're using and your blog content are not unique, most of the information can be easily available through Google resources.

thanks. any advice for my opening sentence, your reply will be valuable for me

It is very useful, i'm learning how to earn money by google adsense, now,i've $0 from it,maybe i need to do it like that,thank you.

really great tips and helpful...thanks!

Hey, this is great. I've been learning about google adsense this whole year and I can add a lil bit from you. Thanks for sharing :)

thanks. any advice for my opening sentence, your reply will be valuable for me

Hi Ubalin2,

I just checked out your site. There are several problems with the content at a basic level.

One big problem is that there are many grammatical errors.

Another problem is that it doesn't read like natural English.

Remember, English language websites are read (if they are any good) by real English speaking people who want to read good (i.e. "natural" more than "perfect") English.

If your English is not up to that level, and you want to make money with an English language website, you are going to need to get professional help from a text editor.

Okay, I'll give you just ONE example:

One of your headlines reads -

How does Google Adsense program works ?

There is a basic grammar error which everybody will notice immediately. Oh, and why is the question mark stuck over there?

I hope my comments don't sound rude. I'm trying to show you what's wrong, even before we talk about the content of your site.

Good luck!

David Hurley

There are few steps through which everyone can boost his/her Google Adsense Income, its my personal experiance work.

You can make more money through Adsense through few simple steps,

--> Your top most banner ads should be image
--> Use same Color for ads and background of your website.
--> Post ads at top of your website rather then middle or bottom
--> Use Google Adsense Code Search Engine at the bottom of website using with this heading
"SEARCH MORE RELATED TO THIS PAGE"
use these words or similar which attract people if they not satisfy with your page and can be ready to search through your search engine.
Thanks
From
Umair
<snip fake signature>

This is absolutely right! Thanks for sharing,

I have never gotten involved in Adsense but from what I have learned the money to made is not significant. Could someone give me an idea of the types of returns seen over the course of a month and/or a year so that I can get some persepctive?

I have never gotten involved in Adsense but from what I have learned the money to made is not significant. Could someone give me an idea of the types of returns seen over the course of a month and/or a year so that I can get some persepctive?

Sure - with a 2% click-thru ratio (and depending on the ad market) - you can expect to earn about $.01 per visitor. So roughly $10,000 for every 1 million visitors. Again - this greatly depends on CTR and the types of ads being displayed.

Sure - with a 2% click-thru ratio (and depending on the ad market) - you can expect to earn about $.01 per visitor. So roughly $10,000 for every 1 million visitors. Again - this greatly depends on CTR and the types of ads being displayed.

Thanks. It seems like adsense in terms of providing substantial profit is all relative. If you have 1 million + visitors to your site and you are not selling something (like Wikipedia), adsense would be a good idea. But if you have that much traffic and you are turning profits (like Microsoft) adsense would not make much of a difference.

hha yeah! nice one! love those tips

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.