Has anyone already used web service called cart2cart? Would be interesting to know what you think.

It is currently running in beta mode and supports migration to\from 9 shopping carts (CRE Loaded, X-Cart, Zen Cart, Magento, Pinnacle Cart, CubeCart, etc).

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Hearing first time, it looks quite easy tools but it should migrate all data without losses.

Hearing first time, it looks quite easy tools but it should migrate all data without losses.

It does migrate the data without losses as the migration process is automated.

Has anyone already used web service called cart2cart? Would be interesting to know what you think.

It is currently running in beta mode and supports migration to\from 9 shopping carts (CRE Loaded, X-Cart, Zen Cart, Magento, Pinnacle Cart, CubeCart, etc).

I did it. And I was happy with them. Cart2Cart guys moved my store's data from oscommerce to prestashop quite fast and safe only for 50 bucks! At the same time programmers from ScriptLance said it would be 200 bucks. So I think I made right choice ;)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.