Hello,

I would like to know which are the good free ways to make money online.

Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

Hello,

I would like to know which are the good free ways to make money online.

Thanks

A popular way is to install Google Adsense. You'll have to bring your traffic levels up to several thousand visitors a month in order to see anything significant. Qualified traffic is much better than random traffic for this, or anything else for that matter.

I am agree with Canadafred for earning from google adsense you need a lot of traffic on your website.

commented: welcome to Daniweb, haven for spammers -2

I will say stuff like article writing would be a better option if you dont want to engage yourself full-time.

Adsense is the most popular and works. Try it out if you have good traffic generation.

commented: welcome to Daniweb, spammers' heaven -2

Of course Blog writing is the good option, good observation transformurlife.

commented: welcome to Daniweb, home of the spammers -2

I would agree that adsense is probably one of the best and easiest options but you do need a lot of traffic.

You can also use chitika ads and these are permitted by google to run along side their adsense ads.

commented: welcome do Daniweb, home of the spammers -2

Google adsense and amazone associates give money when you tag their adds on your server.

hi,

Google adsense is good if you have a blog in which you can add there the google adsense.I believe that you can earn good here if your website has many visitors per day and that they click on the advertisements from adsense. You need to do something to promote your site to drive more visitors. More visitors to your site more money from adsense.

thanks,
SNIP

If you have a website or a blog, you should definitely sign up for Google Adsense.

Well, usually this is an Ecommerce type of the web site, when you sell products directly.
This is the most lucrative thing.

Also, you may earn money by blogging, getting more traffic to your site, and so on..

you have to google this, because the topic is enormous)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.