A paradigm shift in advertising shakes
up the market. Learn how you can share
in this trillion dollar industry for FREE!

I came across this free program that's amazing and it's just what our economy needs right about now so I wanted to share this with everyone I know. This is a about making money online, easily, and the income potential if off the charts.

The way this program was designed is BRILLIANT. It's so simple to do and anyone from 13 years old and up can qualify.

The neat part is it only takes a few minutes a day and you don't have to do anything different than you normally do when surfing online.

And the best part is, you don't have to pay a dime, it's like F.R.E.E. money!!! >:o)

Here's the link to check it and get registered: >> SNIP
I'll be in touch soon >:)

To your success

P.S. Look, timing couldn't be any better here. It's a first mover’s advantage. The longer you wait the more you stand to lose so don't over think this, you absolutely CAN'T LOSE here!!! It's a WIN-WIN, for everyone!

Salem commented: Flunked maths @school -4

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

In other words, just another lame-assed pyramid scam that relies on enough muppets to sign up after you so that you can cash in.

If you can't figure out that that rapidly runs past the population of earth, then you're just too dumb.

Don't believe me?

Here's what all your level 7's are looking at, if they all want to get to level 7

No wonder such scams all say "rush in quick, before all the suckers have been sucked up by someone else!". http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid_scheme

Your "cartoon" on youtube.
ROFLMAO - 1 Million hours developing this product!
Sketched on the back of a fag packet in a few minutes more like.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.