There are many E-commerce carts now a days you can go for - Zencart, X-cart, Os-commerce these are some of the finest shopping carts that you can use.

I've spent some hands-on time with zencart and oscommerce - zencart is much preferable.

I would suggest, Zeuscart. it works good for this.

I've been shopping, shopping carts for a company page using a sql server 2008 database. Still undecided but from what I gather off of this forum, it is between zencart and magento. I am new to all of this so still researching at the moment.

I notice people have given their reccomended engine choice without backing it up with reasons why they prefer it. It could just be simply what your used to or cause you like the name/how it looks. So I included this table that template monster has given me to help narrow this down.

Still I appreciate personal input and would like to hear more from people who have used some or a handfull of the engines that are out there.

Here is the link to the table. Hope it is helpful.

http://www.templatemonster.com/help/e-commerce-comparison-table/

i am using OpenCart!!!!!!

OpenCart obiviously.

I use AscenderCart and have found its SEO features far better than any other shoppping cart I ever used. The support I get from them is great. They actually take the time to explain how things work so I can use the software to my advantage.

Opencart,magento etc these are good if you looking for ecommerce engine and if you says as not any engine the core project then asp.net or lamp based ecommerce applications are also good in terms of loading speed,safety and seo prospective.

I would NOT go with Magento. Pain to work with.

Try Prestashop it's great and cool to use.

Hi, I think Zen cart is best E-commerce engine for you...

magento is the good option.

Zen Cart is good.

i just recomend you the google and google is the best search engine in which you can find the best opportunities for your business

I have only used woocomerce. I used zencart briefly. From what I heard Magento is the best shopping cart solution. I just learned about shopify as well which seems pretty cool although you gotta pay monthly.

Shopify is getting popular and it gets what you basically need to start an online store. Any shopify users here?

E-Commerce display place is a software application that allows online selling to achieve their website & sell its products & services via online. Be contingent on the E-Commerce engine, it can dimensions both a single page website or an widespread.
My suggestion Zen cart is

I used Magento and I have very great experience with that

Shopify is the best one, it has many advantages. we can add plugins too.

i hope this post helps you out.
Try using one of these platform:

1. Wix Stores
  2. SiteBuilder
  3. BigCommerce
  4. Shopify
  5. Volusion
  6. Squarespace
    But i strongly recommed Volusion, as it is highly affordable with all bells and whistles that come along with it slow price.

The shopify is the best engine to make the ecommerece site

Hi Friends
Following are some E-commerce enigines that you can use:
Wix Stores.
SiteBuilder.
BigCommerce.
Shopify – Best for Boutique Shops.
Volusion.
Squarespace.
Magento.
OpenCart.

9 Best E-commerce Platform Options

1. Wix Stores – Simple, Beautiful, Affordable.
  2. Squarespace.
  3. Shopify – Best for Boutique Shops.
  4. Volusion.
  5. SiteBuilder – Best for Beginners.
  6. BigCommerce – Best for Small Business.
  7. Zen Cart.
  8. OpenCart.
  9. Magento

The 5 Best Ecommerce Platforms in 2019
1) Shopify
2) BigCommerce
3) Magento
4) WooCommerce
5) Squarespace

Opencart is best.....

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.