this is a totally new concept to me, and I have no idea where I should start to get my business started. I need some fresh ideas on advertising, marketing, sales pitch, and how to make my own website. could you guys help me out?

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

hi can help what is your product?

Contact a internet marketing and web design professional who can help you build the website and market it. I would be glad to offer assistance.

Site Build It is an excellent tool to consider - and it's pretty cheap at about $25/mo. Really robust tool for creating an online business based around a content-focused niche site.

go to this web site www.elance.com make your account there and they will guess your abilities with respect to your skill. there you can earn at home or can make it your business.

It doesn't look promising for me.

First of all if you have started your business or you are going to start a business .Yo must need to put some skills in you like client handling etc.You have to search many online clients.Before that you can develop your website from any programmer.That website Should be SEO friendly .Than hire SEO person to promote your business website.

My dear friend may know that in which computer work you are comfortable.

There are a million different ways to earn money online. What specifically are you interested in? Blogging? Affiliate? A new concept for a social media website ... The choices are infinite.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.