Hello All!
I am working as SEO Expert from last two years.I would like to as that how can I get online clients for SEO work from home.

Recommended Answers

All 27 Replies

A lot of SEO experience will let you build up a great resume with testimonials. You can build a business through word of mouth.

Hey! I know! You should make like a video about how good of a search engine optimizer you are. Then you can post it all over the place. Put your happy-people-pleasing-face on and let 'er rip.

Oh ya ... if you mention that you've worked like crazy with links then that'll really make you stand out in the crowd of SEO wannabees.

Anyway. Good luck with your Internet marketing business aspirations.

if you are SEO expert, how come you ask this question?

Do email marketing, directory posting for getting best SEO clients

I really thankful for your suggestion.

Hello All!
I am working as SEO Expert from last two years.I would like to as that how can I get online clients for SEO work from home.

have your own website and advertise it through the web. do seo for it and many clients would see you.

trishia is abs. correct do the seo for your own website , people will see your work and you can attract client with your work.

You can get Good Clients for SEO by searching it on Google or by creating accounts on Elance and other related websites. From there you can get Good clients.. :)

try to bid for projects in freelancing websites.

SEO service providing businesses are getting much more attention now these days.

So you need to be updated and well furnished in seo tasks.

Follow some check points to get clients fro your business

-Be Honest
-Believe in quality not in quantity
-Built a team
-Divide your business In Departments
-Need to be updated in SEO Techniques
- let see your new clients, what you did best in past.

that it i think it will help you alot

Create your profile on websites like Elance, ODesk, Guru etc. These would help you get new clients for SEO.

there are many companies who needs SEO expert. So increase your circle, you will definitely get good opportunity.

I don't know much about seo but find it ironic that a seo expert is having trouble being found. Good luck to you

The best sure thing would be to create a site promoting your seo skills. You place there your work done and what you can do for a client. After that you promote ( do seo ) on the site. This way clients will find you when searching for seo.

What SEO can help in a business? Can you give some hints, thanks.

well i think u can go for post in directories thus it helps u to gain te work of seo......

just bid on the freelance sites,with best cover latter and profile.

You can register in any of the online outsourcing site like freelancer.

well im also amzed that if you are seo expert then u should better knows the ways and techniques to fina person for seo work...

How well does your own site rank? As an seo expert, you should practice what you preach.

ODesk is providing better seo work oppertunites, make a profile for Odesk and start work

You should work on your site which should rank for SEO terms then you dont have to search but people will come to you!!

Cheers

well if you are too much expert in SEO then you can build your own software house...

Building contacts depends on how interactve you are with your internet marketing business topics.

After all this time, it still surprises me the way in which some contractors will apply for projects.

noone can do SEO today beacuse google launches pengiune and now SEO is more difficult

if you want to get the good clients for the seo then you have to make the hard work for the projects because thos is not easy to arrange the projects easily

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.