hello i build my site to sell online chiness phone and tablet pc usualy i do dropshipping with big chiness site... i build my site and i use paypal for payment (buy now boutton) and usually i receive on my paypal "Your account access is limited" i can't move money i cant receive payment i cant pay so i can't use paypal and when i make another paypal account after 4 or 5 sold item i receive same message and i proove i send product to my customers and send my id copy to them they never answer me the last time i called them they told me my account is block they can't telle me why how i can use other way of payment by mastercard visa amercian express carte bleu... internation directly on my site ???? like ather site ..

Recommended Answers

All 17 Replies

I don't understand what you're asking for from the community here?

If you don't have a PayPal merchant account or premier then yes you will need to either upgrade your PayPal account to remove the limit or use another payment gateway. There are millions on the world wide web... google it. You'll need to register an account with a valid visa debit/credit card and then autheticate you're who you say you are. You can then use that gateways API to develop your own transaction system.

To be honest by the sounds of it you shouldn't be selling anything online, now please don't take offence to this, but I have seen your level of programming and the chances are that you're putting all of your customers sensetive data at risk. I'm pretty sure you probably don't have a valid SSL certificate and that you're not hashing & salting. I would also bet my bottom dollar that you're not working within any compliance standards for ecommerce either.

You should be sticking to something like OpenCart at your level. Check out my in-depth response to another user regarding ecommerce here.

i want use another payment gateway, who i can use on my website where customer can pay with them visa, master, card ... or other... and about security i know the security is on low level after when i fix all problem i will find to securise my site .... and arange the code.. so now ust on payment thank you to answer me.. i learned about augone but i think it is litle expesinve

You have Google Checkout and PayPal to use... they're free. Are you under 18? In you're actually over 18 and you can't figure out why your PayPal is blocked you're either doing something illegal or not trading ethically?

i'm 18 and soon 19 and i look smaller i know :D thank to answer no don't want make somethink illegal i like smartphone technology .. and tablet and ibuy china phones... they are cheap and want start this businness, i dont want use paypal cause every time i have acount limitation last time i call them they told they can't tell me why my account is block ..and i would never be able to use i have 7 EURO inside 7 euro= 10 or up USD :( customers must have google checkout before shopping ???
i find a solution cheap and good i sawon your link for amazon payment is intersting but i must have USA adress and bank acount i'm not american cityzien.

I have an Amazon payments account and I live in the UK..? Either way you have your choices. I would recommend 2Checkout if anything. Theres's not much more anyone here can do for you.

Cheers,
Michael

ok just when post here i get answer it is good cause i get more idea for my business and for PHP, so i discover PAYMILL is them good site ??? and i must do somethink about API but i dont know API work

PAYMILL look fine, a smaller provider which of course carries scalability risks but they look very well managed. Their API also looks very simple, well constructed and probably wouldn't take that long for a beginner to grasp what's going on. I'm still concerned about your level of programming experience and understanding - you're a risk to yourself and your customers.

PAYMILL look fine, a smaller provider which of course carries scalability risks but they look very well managed. Their API also looks very simple, well constructed and probably wouldn't take that long for a beginner to grasp what's going on. I'm still concerned about your level of programming experience and understanding - you're a risk to yourself and your customers.

i dont know where to post this so cause you answer on every my question i would like profit to ask you here, cause i post part of my code on forum what i must securise ???? what folder or code i must take care and how ???

I'm lost in translation - are you asking how to secure your code and directories?

try to use google checkoout,

hello one question for google checkout : only customers with google wallet or google account can buy by google checkout ?????
Dear mmcdonald yes secure my code and directories for this i will post in php forum

@chrisschristou : I think so yes.

you can also use Stripe or Braintree.

I will go for Paypal easy and best way to get paid online!

Paypal is good for eCommerce websites, but if they block you or freez the account you won't be able to do anything except waiting to get a response from their side. It's the market domination for the bsuiness.

Invest some amount and use ccavenue, PayU or 2CO.

Paypal / 2Checkout / Paymill = crape !

you can use Stripe / BrainTree !

I suggest you to switch to paypal payment advance account.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.