I need to do marketing for my website. Kindly suggest me some ideas how to do it. I am the founder and co founder of Medha Mind Enhancement Co. (P) Ltd. and author of brain re engineering. Company is located in chennai, India. If anybody has some ideas, they are most welcome.

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

Internet Marketing Checklist:

1. Display Advertising
  2. Email Marketing
  3. Pay Per Click Advertising
  4. Online Public Relations
  5. Search Engine Optimization
  6. Affiliate Marketing
  7. Social Media Marketing
  8. Viral Content Campaigns
  9. Mobile Marketing
  10. Video Marketing

Search details about each channel and use according your requirements.

Regardless of the size, majority of businesses nowadays are practicing Internet marketing. Internet Marketing also called online marketing, it is the process of promoting a brand, products or services over the Internet.This includes the following terms:
1. Affliate Marketing
2. InBound Marketing
3. Search Engine Marketing
4. Email Marketing
5. Display Advertising
6. Search Engine Optimization
7. Social Media Marketing

Internet Marketing or it can be called as digital marketing involves
Search Engine Optimization
Search Media Optimization
Search Engine Marketing
Search Media Marketing
Display Ads Marketing
Content Marketing
Email Marketing

yes above mentioned methods are great moreover you can also go for PDF submission and Image or Icon submission. try to use unique and good quality content don't just copy and paste otherwise your website may get penalized.

Hey guys! what about Newsletters, Press Release and FORUM postings?

Hey,
There are many different techniques of marketing but whatever you are implemnting that should be right & effective. Here, I am focusing on E-mail marketing techniques. It is one of the best way to share or promote your business among the people, orgainzation separately.
Check this infographic for a hint. http://bit.ly/1nefJcw

Internet Marketing is a way to promote our website or ecommerce business.

There are different types of Email Marketing:
Search Engine Marketing
Social Media Marketing
Google Adsense Advertising
E-mail Marketing

Internet marketing is best to do marketing of online business, it is good for website to incres backlinks and incres PR of site.

Internet marketing also callede as Online marketing, web marketing or emarketing, it is process of marketing your products or website through Internet that is using social media channels and optimizing your site to reach targeted audience.

Internet Marketing includes

Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Social Media Marketin (SMM)
Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
Pay-Per-Click (PPC)
Email Marketing
Local SEO

Above all Processes they have different techniques to increase traffic for a website.

Search Engine Optimization
Social Media Marketin
Search Engine Marketing
Pay-Per-Click
Email Marketing
Local SEO

Internet marketing encompasses an array of strategies such as social media marketing, content marketing, email marketing, pay-per-click (PPC) ads, influencer marketing, and affiliate promotions - plus website design and user experience (UX) considerations.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.