Hi,

I am bilding a site that allow my users to accept payment for selling ad space. I want PayPal to be my payment getaway. Is this doable with PayPal?. I know IPN, but it doesn't work because I don't want to get payed, I want my user to get payed.
How is this possible?

Thanks,
Farris

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

well, just look at the Paypal website. according to them, it can be done, so who am I to disagree ?
Then again be advised, that not all companies want to be paid with Paypal.It's nice and all, but when you're hungry, you can 't just walk into a bakery saying you'll pay using paypal. so: unless your client uses paypal for payments themselves, I wouldn't recommend it.

The Paypal website itself tells you how to implement it if you really want, basically: all they need is the mail address linked to the paypal account, and you'll be good to go.

For anyone looking for the same answer, I have found an API from PayPal called Adaptive Payment that enables me to make my users send payments to other users on my site.

Check out this great tutorial for this API ...
Youtube tutorial

From my personal experience I can advise you one cool payment service https://worldcore.eu/ which is the best of all for me. It’s proven and reliable payment system which will help to everyone to conduct different financial operations without any difficulties. I’m sure that you won’t regret about this choice, because thanks to this service your money always will be in the absolute safety! :) Let’s go here and make sure in the truthfulness of my words, because for example all my friends are very happy with this excellent payment system. So in conclusion I would like to wish you great good luck in your initiative and incredible inspiration in everything! Don’t miss your perfect chance! :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.