Cold you any one can explain to me how to add payment method to my ecommerce shopping cart and explain me backend process of payment

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

this is the code in which you can get the payment method

No I want understand how is payment gatway work and process of that

paypal busniess account is best for you it will provide you all codes..

You can use PayPal, WebMoney, Skrill, Authorize.Net or the Offline Payment option with your Online Store shopping cart.

After connecting your Online Store to your merchant account, all payments made by your buyers will appear in your merchant account.

To connect your merchant account to your store, click on Payment & Currency from Manage Store and choose a payment method from the drop-down menu. It is not possible to use a third party merchant.

For the best result, you should hire experienced developers. Bcoz, they can develop and integrate suitable payment module with your website. According to me, PayPal, Authroize.Net, and First Data are the excellent payment gateways which offer secure payment transaction services.

Thousands of payment modules are on the Internet. Choose any one of them as per your business requirement.

A payment gateway facilitates the transfer of information between a payment portal (such as a website, mobile phone) and the Front End Processor or acquiring bank. Here is a step by step guide detailing how Payment Gateways work:

1. When a customer places an order on website by pressing “SUBMIT ORDER” and enter card details.
  2. If the order is via a website the customer's web browser encrypts the information to be sent b/w the browser and the merchant's webserver. This process is done by SSL(Secure Socket Layer) encryption.
  3. After that merchant forwards transaction details to their payment gateway. This is also another SSL Encrypted connection.
    *The payment gateway forwards transaction info. To the payment processor used by the merchant's acquiring bank.
    *The payment processor forwards the transaction info to the card association(like VISA, MASTERCARD etc).
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.