Hi,

I have separated my "Search Only" and "Content Only" campaigns. and, I bid "much" lower on my "Content Only" campaigns (which have my company name in the title) reletive to my "search only" campaigns.

If I bid lower on 'Content Only' it is a pretty good deal. I get massive impressions at a very reasonable price. I don't get many clicks but it's ok because my main purpose is branding of my website by getting good impression.

And, to get branding of my website - it's really a good idea to make my company name or website visible in the first line of the ad or a catchy description which includes the name I wish to make brand.

What is your opinion on it?

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

yes..Adwords is the best suitable for you..

Hi,

I have separated my "Search Only" and "Content Only" campaigns. and, I bid "much" lower on my "Content Only" campaigns (which have my company name in the title) reletive to my "search only" campaigns.

If I bid lower on 'Content Only' it is a pretty good deal. I get massive impressions at a very reasonable price. I don't get many clicks but it's ok because my main purpose is branding of my website by getting good impression.

And, to get branding of my website - it's really a good idea to make my company name or website visible in the first line of the ad or a catchy description which includes the name I wish to make brand.

What is your opinion on it?

Great strategy if you need only branding. Google will definitely give you very good impression from your content pay per click campaign.
I will suggest you to use banner ads more than text ads. As in content banners are more visible and attract more users.

Google is the best in cpc /cpm but dont bid more than 1$ cause cpm have little conversion

I think the trademark name get more leverage through Adword, it help in increasing the brand’s exposure.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.