can anybody tell me abt google adsense in details. i have registered their after creaing blogs but google nt acceptting mine application form. so can anyone tell me in details ki what to do how it accept and ll work.

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

Does Google actually pay anyone when users sign up for AdSense after clicking the "Ads by Gooogle" links on top of every AdSense? I thought about this when I heard that AuctionAds.com has this kind of affiliate system built right into their ads, which is cool for webmasters...

You need to have gmail account and a site. You can create a blog if you don't have any site. Just sign-up to blogger, it's free and right there you can create a blog instantly.

How old your blog is? Try to update timely and increase the no. of posts in blog. After generating good traffic Google adsense become beneficial for money making.

Publish your blog, with Blogger , post some articles and waiting for Google approval. Keep patient

Signup in blogger which is free and can create blog. u should have gmail account and a site to creat a blog for

can anybody tell me abt google adsense in details. i have registered their after creaing blogs but google nt acceptting mine application form. so can anyone tell me in details ki what to do how it accept and ll work.

I don't think they are still accepting free blog applications (blogspot etc) for adsense accounts.

I suggest you register a domain and start a website (wordpress blog easy with Fantastico) on a good niche and daily update it with a couple of posts. In a couple of months (2 or 3) once you are getting some good traffic then you can apply for adsense account.

Google must have provided the reasons as to why they have not approved your application. refer their points, understand the make the required changes/actions and then resubmit the application.

You have gmail account, sign up with google adsense these days i've heard they process your account for approval, After signing up wait for it to approved. Now you are in adsense login with your gmail ID and check it. Add your blog there in adsense, Also you can monetize your blog through blogger, there is a option monetize my blog!! Hope it will help!

Adsense is a program by google which provides earning through the visitors visit your website and make clicks on google ads, BUT don't ever try to click yourself otherwise you will be banned!!! Although if you can't register with adsense try other alternatives like Ad Brite and Bid Advertiser.

can anybody tell me about google adsense in details. i have registered their after creating blogs but google nt accepting mine application form. so can anyone tell me in details ki what to do how it accept and ll work.

Google will reply to you with the points that make them disagree to approving your adsense application. Look out to that points and solve one by one to get eligible to have adsense account.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.