I am new to ppc management, is there any stategy that anyone can share with me that works consistantly to get new clients in?

Heck I'll even take ideas of stategies that dont always work consistantly.

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

When using PPC , we must consider the price that we are willing to pay...
If we want fast and large traffics , put a big price for the ads...

But we must know that if we put a very small price for the ads, we just wasting our time as we will get small traffics within a long period of time...

Try put a little bit higher on your pricing as your ads will generate many impressions/appear many times and thus, get you a large amount of new costumer...

I am new to ppc management, is there any stategy that anyone can share with me that works consistantly to get new clients in?

Update to my original question: I am starting a ppc management company - Is there any ideas that you experienced ppc campaign managers have to target and retain new clients whos campaigns I can manage? Or to get clients that arnt using ppc to advertise - and ideas for lead generation?

When using PPC , we must consider the price that we are willing to pay...
If we want fast and large traffics , put a big price for the ads...

But we must know that if we put a very small price for the ads, we just wasting our time as we will get small traffics within a long period of time...

Try put a little bit higher on your pricing as your ads will generate many impressions/appear many times and thus, get you a large amount of new costumer...

I have updated my question

You should start with small local businesses or contractors in your area. Canvas those, walk in with your laptop and should them where you can get them placed, etc. Especially if you are new to ppc management it's better to start with some smaller accounts.

Check craigslist as well in your local city especially under cpu gigs.

Make some offer/discount coupon to your visitors and optimize your landing page effectively which may help you in good conversion.

Using pay per click advertising programs could be great but the point is also working on development of your website otherwise even if hundreds of people click on the ads and find your website but do not like the designs or not finding the advertised materials, they would leave.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.