I have so may excel tables and I just want to make life easier organizing them. Thus, I have heard of Marin software. Have you heard of other software that can help? If you have used them, what was your experiences?

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

I have so may excel tables and I just want to make life easier organizing them. Thus, I have heard of Marin software. Have you heard of other software that can help? If you have used them, what was your experiences?

I am very familiar with Marin Software and know that it can definitely help your situation out . It will help organize and simplify your reporting in the application so that you don't have to spend hours and hours sifting through mass amounts of tabs and spreadsheets. It's user friendly and intuitive and looks a lot like the google adwords interface. Have you ever considered looking at the product yourself?

I am very familiar with Marin Software and know that it can definitely help your situation out . It will help organize and simplify your reporting in the application so that you don't have to spend hours and hours sifting through mass amounts of tabs and spreadsheets. It's user friendly and intuitive and looks a lot like the google adwords interface. Have you ever considered looking at the product yourself?

I personally would use such software for myself - I just have to look into the cost for the enterprise level. I have spent countless hours just scrubbing data and then realize the report is due in a few hours and Im panicking. A software that can minimize the data pulling and maximize data analysis is optimal.

If you are looking for a PPC optimization and tracking solution I recommend that you check out Kenshoo as well. {link removed} we offer a more robust tracking options including the ability to track without having to place a pixel. Please feel free to contact us at {removed email} for a demo.

I never heard of Kenshoo. But I will see if Mashable have more information on all of these software. Thanks

Hey InsightsDigital,

The right paid search platform for you depends on what your particular pain points are.

I'm biased, since I'm the Marketing Manager, but I think ClickEquations has killer reporting features so you're not pulling data and panicking at the last minute.

Take ClickEquations Analyst, for example. It's our unique Excel plug-in that lets you get all of the data from our browser-based login right in Excel. You can build custom, white label client dashboards with any data and graphs you want. You can reuse reports over and over without having to rebuild them and you can reuse them from one client to another.

If you have any questions, feel free to drop me a line {email removed}

Cheers,
-Alex Cohen
Marketing Manager, ClickEquations

I never heard of ClickEquations. I will check it out. Thanks

Have you checked tracking202? They do have a free version of their script.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.