I haven't used adword for quite a long time. And now I am planing to use it again. But my concern is to know if adword still the best ppc ad-platform for advertisers. Heard a lot about facebook and so I was thinking if i should use facebook add platform as well. please throow me some light regarding this.

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

Yes, Adword is still best. But it is good to use other social media and networks. like Face book, Twitter, Digg, Stumble Upon etc.

it depends on what type of site you have, and what type of traffic you want. facebook and google have millions of people who can offer clicks but out of them how many genuine views will they offer ?

you would have to be more specific with that question.

but if you want cheap advertisement email myacode@gmail.com

with how much you would like to spend if your interested

yahoo and bing get conversions cheaper but google has the volume

it depends on what type of site you have, and what type of traffic you want. facebook and google have millions of people who can offer clicks but out of them how many genuine views will they offer ?

you would have to be more specific with that question.

but if you want cheap advertisement email myacode@gmail.com

Well this is what I am planning to do. I am thinking of advertising a mobile phone application which would give let people get real time updates of stock market and manage their portfolio. Would be happy to get any comment/recommendation etc. :)

yahoo and bing get conversions cheaper but google has the volume

Do Bing and Yahoo allow Indian advertiser as well? I am asking this because I heard once that they don't allow (but not sure).

Hi,Yes, Adword is good. But better to use other social media and networks. like Face book,etc.

Adwords is definitely still the best around.

Yes, Adwords is still best.

It also depends on your niche and target group. For example, I have seen that certain ad groups perform very differently on the 3 search engines. Thus, one ad group on yahoo would outperform the other two. I recommend you to experiment on all 3 for a trial time and then determine if you see a trend.

I haven't used adword for quite a long time. And now I am planing to use it again. But my concern is to know if adword still the best ppc ad-platform for advertisers. Heard a lot about facebook and so I was thinking if i should use facebook add platform as well. please throow me some light regarding this.

I'm quite new to adwords program,starting by 3 month ago.
Every month i has spent around Usd10 - usd20 depend on the click
But until today i haven't any income from this adwords.
Mostly my income is came from forum signature,free advertising,FB,blog and the other

Hello,i think Adwords is good but not enough.

SNIP

john willson if you think that adwords is not good enough what is better then?

I agree that AdWords is still the best PPC service around. I have seen it work well for a variety of businesses and bring in a good number of visitors. However, you need to fine tune your AdWords’ campaign so that you get the best return on your investment. Checking what keywords are popular and trending should be one of the things you do on a monthly basis.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.