Hi, when I search using "pay-per-click" Bidvertiser come to the top results. I went to the site (http://www.bidvertiser.com/) and it look ok to me. I want to know if anyone use this company before? How it compared to Google AdWords? and ... Where the ads may appear on (any search engine)?

Recommended Answers

All 24 Replies

I am using it , if any problem then post here

I like to know how good is the impact of advertising with them? For example when I used overture, I can see my sales increased. How effective you think Bidvertiser is?

I like to know how good is the impact of advertising with them? For example when I used overture, I can see my sales increased. How effective you think Bidvertiser is?

They are liars and fake , they are from Terrorists Country (Israel)

they fake everyone , i was a publisher there like everyone my account was also banned without any reason when i was going to reach my payout

that's why i turned to click-share.com. much better, trust me

I just stick to AdWords. It's tried 'n' true and I like how they lowered the minimum CPC from $0.05 to $0.01.

it's seem a no good site

Hi friends,

Thx for the information. I thought that is good site. Now i didn't use.

Hi, when I search using "pay-per-click" Bidvertiser come to the top results. I went to the site (http://www.bidvertiser.com/) and it look ok to me. I want to know if anyone use this company before? How it compared to Google AdWords? and ... Where the ads may appear on (any search engine)?

I'm currently advertising with bidvertiser. I'm getting absolutely nil results! They give you $20.00 in free credit to sign up. I definately won't pay any more after the free credit is gone.

Yes, I use bidvertiser ads on my site. Bidvertiser is great. It works fine for me.

bad experiences but u can give them a try i dont remember much but ya had a bad experience

Yes, i put ads code in my website, but it doesn't show, I don't how to use now!

Yes, i put ads code in my website, but it doesn't show, I don't how to use now!

Bidvertiser allows publishers to choose their geographical targetting.
Say for example you have approved ads, but they are targeted for United States then only people in USA will see the ads.

You won't see it.

As far as I am concerned Bidvertiser beats Google in many ways,and as long as you get your site classified properly they also pay better.They have different bid prices for different site classifications,so one one site an ad may pay 10 cents and on another the same ad may pay 40 cents.
PM me if you wish more info

i saw one offer 20 usd free clicks. so want to try. but they are asking credit card info to get free credits. is that ok?

i saw one offer 20 usd free clicks. so want to try. but they are asking credit card info to get free credits. is that ok?

Yes you need a credit card to get free credits , howver ordinary bidvertiser account has options to pay via Paypal but you do not get any free credits for it.

thank you. i will use my credit card for now

I can assure you that your credit card details are perfectly safe with BidVertiser,I have been using them for 3 years now,and yes,they have my information.

They have superb reputation and security as well.I have had 32 advertisers join from my pages and never have had a complaint of any kind.PM for more if needed

thank you
i will use them

I have used Bidvertiser, but the results were not that good. The ads also match your content most of the times

I prefer Adsense

Hello there,

I've signed up to Bidvertiser today. It seems to be tracking my referral program clicks properly. So I can say that part of the system is working. Whether or not we get paid is another issue. I've heard people saying it pays pretty poorly.

Adwords is the best. Adcenter is next. Bidvertise is Israeli company and I think they do not have that much advertisers/publishers globally.

Hi,
I have used several pay per click networks but adsense is best ... Bid Advertiser is good but adsense is much better. If your adsense account is blocked then you can try it as alternative. :)

Yes, I use bidvertiser ads on my site. Bidvertiser is great. It works fine for me.

I have used their service, and I think they are O.K.

In the PPC area, they have a minimum bid of 0.05, while AdWords now offers a minimum bid of 0.01. Nevertheless, on AdWords one is very seriously affected by the account history and their "Quality Score", and if you are not rated highly, a 0.01 bid will provide you with no impressions at all, hence zero clicks.

The bidvertiser market is less competitive, so in my experience 0.05 can provide you with better results.

In their "publishers" section, the equivalente to AdSense, in my experience they are O.K. I like about it that they have a minimum threshold of only ten bucks, and they will pay you directly through PayPal, no need to send a check thorugh snail mail, like with AdSense.

I can not debate with those who have had bad experiences, I have shared here what I have seen, hope it helps.

There seems to me a lot of opinion here but little information.While it is true that BidVertiser may pay less then AdSense to some,they will pay more to others-and they have a much better support system.

They have at least 8 different pay levels for every ad,what the topic of your site is,what and where your traffic comes from,is it a free hosted site or a real website?

All these things and more come into play.

Again,there are many factors,but over all,if you have a PR of even 0 then BidVertiser will,if your traffic is acceptable will pay you very well.

They increase your epc as your time with them goes on.Or lower it.

I think instead of asking if they should be used instead of AdSense people should be using them with AdSense-as their ads are much wider category based and you will pick up some of the 40-60 % of the ad clicks done on non contextual ads-the spontaneous shopper traffic which AdSense totally ignores.

Also-they pay many more new publsihers then AdSense does,and while they do have a strict TOS,they do reply to support and they do listen to appeals and are much more user friendly then AdSense.

As for using them for Advertising I have a slightly better ROI with them then AdSense,but not as good as with 7Search.

Much more information then I share here on Bidvertiser can be easily found-but I hope this is helpful to some.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.