I am looking for some decent adsense alternatives that are work checking out? i herad of some like adbrite, Edomz.com, Adbrite, and clicksor. just confused which i use before i see many good reviews about all of them. your suggestions would be highy appriciated.

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

Google for interestrial ad networks, they pay highest CPM rates, up to $7 per 1000 visits.

Right, cscgal.
Tribal fusion is good, offers high CPM.

Tribal is especially good if you have a lot of Indian traffic.

adbrite is not bad, and ReachJunction is my favorite.

Google Adsense is the best option to utilize

Thanks guys for useful information. I started in my blog adbrite and edomz.com. both are working ok. I am quite happy with edomz.com because there minimum is only 5$ and they are paying when i reach minimum and adbrite payout is really too high, looks like i will have to wait for long time o reach my 1st payment.

if you're worried about payouts, it means you have a low traffic volume. If this is the case, Adsense is the most contextually sound and reliable advertising once it gets ramped up and efective - otherwise you will work with some sketchy or less-than-average paying advertising networks. Unless you get a very personalized relationship with a network and have a lot of contrl for content, CPMs, and other factors, it's best to use Adsense

commented: That I'll agree with :) +14

Try Adsgadget. It's a new self-serve ad platform with amazing rates and flexible conditions.

Hey Josh,

I agree with you but I do think that just because it is not Adsense doesnt necessarily mean that it has to be sketchy or lack trustworthiness. I think it's all a matter of doing your research and having a good support team on the other side. Putting a face to the name. Plus, though Adsense is indeed a great network, it can be a bit harsh or unsuitable for small publishers.It never hurts to try!

Thanks for the discussion on high paying cpm networks they were really helpful to me too.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.