How we can increase our rank of adwords. and what is ROI??

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

Hello, rank increasing is depends on the domain age, and efforts for seo.
thanks

increasing and decreasing rank is based on domain age and also depend on backlinks.

There is no ranking at google adwords except quality score to your ads.

ROI is Return on Investment, it is used to know about the efficiency of your investments and to calculate it. It can be calculated by diminishing your investment costs from gain of investments and it gets divided by the actual cost of investment.

here are some step to do ..

1) improve back links from high pagerank websites.

2)use genuine content. that should not copied from other websites.

3)you need to renew your domain for 10 years..

Some of the people in this thread seem to think you're talking about your SEO PageRank (building backlinks, etc.)

AdWords "rank" is Quality Score, and it based on your bid and CTR. Create very targeted ads that reuse keywords you're bidding on (because then the keywords in the ad will appear in bold). Create lots of niche ad groups so that you can segment ads with targeted keywords.

You can submit your website to search engines. Google really likes Sites that keep their content fresh and unique. The more you post, the more Google will crawl your site and the more chances for you to increase page rank.

nice informations thanks

VERY GOOD INFORMATION. I LIKE IT. BUT I HAVE TWO QUESTION. I WANT TO KNOW HOW CAN I INCOME GOOGLE BLOG SITE? AND HOW CAN I INCOME FACEBOOK LIKE PAGE?....

Page rank depends on website/blog age and how many visitor visit the site. and you can works SEO(OFF & On page) then your site must be increase.

Go for SEOit will help you.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.