Which platform PPC is good for getting paid traffic, facebook or Adwords?

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

By using adwords , targeted traffic as well leads can be generated.Fb ads mainly helps in traffic but is not that much effective as adwords.

Yes, I totally agree with mindstreak. That's why I give him an upvote! You should try adwords in order to bring paid traffics and leads. Besides adwords you can also run facebook ads to bring more paid traffics to your website or get good amounts of likes from people.

Yes mindstreak, you are right.Google Adwords can provides volume of traffic and there is no waiting game to reach the top position. If you are willing to outbid the competition, your ads can be sitting at the top positions right away.

For text ads you can try with google ppc , facebook branding ads purpose.

According to my experience on Paid Advertisement, Facebook helps to make visibility on users as a Brand also increase the Traffic toweards our website. But When you talk about the Adwords It genrate the Business for any website, traffic and branding both so I prefer Google Adwords beside Facebook to genrate more Business.......

facebooks ads are cheaper & u get more engagement from the ads as opposed to outright sales, good for brand awareness whilst with google its all about sales

Ravi, It's all depend on what are your target audience? PPC gives you more specific customers than Facebook ads. Facebook ads improve visibility, branding and clicks but PPPS increase clicks but PPC helps you generate more traffic on sites, get more customer and business directly. Yes Google adwords is quite costly campare to Facebook but its more effective than Facebook ads. So Its all depend on objective behind paid advertisement.

It solely depends on your target market, conduct a search and find out where your customer resides, every channel is different and should be dealt with specific strategy.

I like facebook always for PPC. It gives much traffic within a short time.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.