Hello all,

I am in a worry. I am thinking what to do? I need 5K facebook likes for my page. I need likes from all over the world for my client. But don't have idea how to achieve this target. Though I heard about software that can help me as well. Can you tell me what software is better for getting more facebook likes?

Really will wait for your advice. Thanks!

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Don't take on jobs for clients when you have absolutely no idea how to do them would be my advice.

I'm pretty sure that there is no software for likes because that is illegal by facebook terms and if there is the page will be delited immediately.

Do you have the customer service? You can add a link about your Facebook like every time when your client's problem is solved successfully, and ask if they can like your facebook. Or you can buy the facebook likes on the Internet, someone provides the help, which is not very good because a lot of them are spams.

i think you are use addmefast is a best tools for facebook likesno

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.