i think u folks shoudl check out this site - http://adbux.org/
u can earn money by spendin a few minuites a day and referring more n more people to it( thats what im doing)

but it pays off money no doubt but the process is slow...

so hope u can review it and tell me how it goes.

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

Most things on the internet help you get rich gradually..LOL
Like your site, looks good, but I'd like to get rich quick..thanks for the offer though.

get rich quick... but spend a lot of time getting to that point

I really don't care how I get rich, but I know it takes hard work either way.

There's three and only three ways to get rich:

1. Slowly, through lots of hard work.

2. Original idea/dumb luck (don't be betting on the dumb luck).

3. Combination of 1+2.

Getting rich = Good Concept/Idea+Hard Work+1 Spoon full Luck

I belive it is Gradual too.

but if you put time in and then let that project marinate while you start another you develop multiple income streams

I believe that also it takes hard work to become rich is not easy.

You view websites in 30 second sessions via the "Surf Ads" page. Once the 30 seconds is up, you'll either get a green tick sign or a red 'X'. The green tick sign means you've earned $0.01 and as premium member $0.0125 for the visit and the 'X' means you have not earned money for the visit. You'll get red X's when you have more than one website from the "Surf Ads" page open. When this happens, you get no credit.

use << snipped >>

Get Rich is about... deciding on a future outcome as if your life depended on it, then going for it as if nothing else matter. The speed at which you will get rich is a function of being blind to everything else and is inversely proportional to the clutter of conflicting crap in ones head.
Being there! Done that!... It works!

slowly but surely you accumulate sources of income

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.