Hi All,

Many people out there provide their services of selling web traffics in very low prices such as 50 usd and you get 50000 visits.

I just want to know that do they really provide genuine traffic or its everything done by spams and other tricks.

I need your help in this as im in need of such type of services but not sure whether it work or not

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Hi CORELROCKS,

Buying web traffic can be great but not for all

for example..

Web Traffic sellers like www.easytraffic.biz use many technic to deliver web traffic to your site but it's not quality visitors like google adwords if you wish to sale something on your website. so it's not great quality visitors for sales but it's still very cheep!

If you promote products as affiliate so it's absolutely great for you!!

If you want to enlarge your Alexa PR and so your Google PR.. I belive it will halps!

Anyway.. buying web traffic is very cheep to try

Yeah, buying traffic is not good in all times. It does not guarantee that you can get genuine traffic and does not guarantee also that you can get more conversion.

Buying traffic is not a good idea. I suggest you focus on your keywords and get rank at SE it will not only offer targeted traffic but conversion also.

how was possible we traffic

Hi All,

Many people out there provide their services of selling web traffics in very low prices such as 50 usd and you get 50000 visits.

I just want to know that do they really provide genuine traffic or its everything done by spams and other tricks.

I need your help in this as im in need of such type of services but not sure whether it work or not

Buying traffic is totally useless and a pure waste of time and money... If you have time and dedication, you can have a legitimate traffic for free.
http://myseoblog.net/2008/08/01/your-daily-advertising-guide/

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.