Hi everybody,
Rohit Kaushik here, Guys i am facing one problem, I am working on SEO for my organization since last 6 months but not able to increase my google page rank, I also use bloging, Back links but not able to get increase in page rank.

Can any body in forum helps or guide me how increase the google page rank.

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

Start submitting your website to many quality web directories. Directory submission of links has proved to be the most effective means of acquiring a lot of back links. It is the number of quality back links you have that's going to affect your site's PR in the near future.

Start submitting your website to many quality web directories. Directory submission of links has proved to be the most effective means of acquiring a lot of back links. It is the number of quality back links you have that's going to affect your site's PR in the near future.

Can you please provide me some website listing who exchange links and have "software outsourcing" and Offshore software Development" as keyword search.

Here is what you may be looking for: http://www.mexabet.biz/Computers___Internet/Software/. The site is only one month old but has over 500 back links, including many PR4 sites.

Can you please provide me some website listing who exchange links and have "software outsourcing" and Offshore software Development" as keyword search.

I don't really think that article is up to date. Page rank formula is being changed constantly, and you should concentrate on quality content, and high page rank websites, rather than low quality directories. Good luck.

i think you can submit your site to blog directories. this will diffinately bring traffic to your site.

Google interprets a link from page A to page B as a vote, by page A, for page B. Google looks not only at the sheer volume of votes; among 100 other aspects it also analyzes the page that casts the vote. However, these aspects don’t count, when PageRank is calculated.
PageRank is based on incoming links, but not just on the number of them - relevance and quality are important (in terms of the PageRank of sites, which link to a given site).
PR(A) = (1-d) + d(PR(t1)/C(t1) + … + PR(tn)/C(tn)). That’s the equation that calculates a page’s PageRank.

I don't really think that article is up to date. Page rank formula is being changed constantly, and you should concentrate on quality content, and high page rank websites, rather than low quality directories. Good luck.

ya

i m with u but we can got some idea

Other points to take care to increase PR :

1.Try to include a few outbound links to high quality sites in every document. That indicates a quality connection between your document and others sites that Google already considers to be quality sites.
2. Learn from your competitors. Go to Google and search for the competing keywords, go to the first few sites with high page rank and analyse those sites, see what they have done differently than your site.
3. Relevant and rich content.
4. Sometimes your site competes with many other sites for the same keywords. Rather than optimising all of your site for the same keywords, try to find less competitive keywords and optimise some of your pages for those keywords. There are both commercial and free programs to help you do that.

Page Rank Depends upon many factors no one can say exact thing about page rank.

as per my knowledge page rank can be increase by content only...publish new and unique content daily and submitt that content in Social boook marking sites ..and see the results>....

hi Rohit Kaushik this the link you try it know for link exchnages
SNIP
page rank gives by google is for site having good conetent and effective metatags in it and good off page work for that site

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.