Hello members:

I am new to this forum. I just found this great forum and I like to thank you for creating a good forum for us to communicate.

I like to have one question relates to article submission. Which way is better in SEO?

1) Should I create 1 article and submit to 100 article directories?
2) Should I create 100 articles and submit to 1 article directory?

Is 1) better than 2) or 2) better than 1)?

Thanks.

Recommended Answers

All 21 Replies

Hello members:

I am new to this forum. I just found this great forum and I like to thank you for creating a good forum for us to communicate.

I like to have one question relates to article submission. Which way is better in SEO?

Thanks.

2 is definaitely better than one if all the articles are unique content and you submit to high PR directories like ezinearticles. Let me know if you need more info (just send me a PM :))

Hi tadisaus2, welcome to the forum.
If you've good collection of unique articles I would suggest you to post it in your own blogs rather than in article directories.

I'm confused by your question ... Why not create 100 articles and submit them each to 100 directories? :) Creating 100 articles ... are they all going to be unique, quality content?

I'm confused by your question ... Why not create 100 articles and submit them each to 100 directories? :) Creating 100 articles ... are they all going to be unique, quality content?

I do not have that many articles. But just wondering which option is better.
Thanks.

Hello members:

Thanks.

You have to combine both of your choices to create more effective submissions and it won't waste your time. Sample: Create 100 articles and submit to 100 articles one by one..

i agree.... if you have your own unique articles do post them on your own blog. It will help you more for getting visitors.

And if you still wish to submit to directories, then how about creating 5-6 unique article and submitting it to top article directories?

i agree.... if you have your own unique articles do post them on your own blog. It will help you more for getting visitors.

And if you still wish to submit to directories, then how about creating 5-6 unique article and submitting it to top article directories?

Yes, keeping the most original articles for your blog is a good idea, it's like saving the best for last. But you can still write articles on the same topics as the ones you write about, they will just need to be more general so that they have a wider reach. And so that they get the reader interested in reading your blog for the "good stuff."

For getting good results u should submit articles in different different sites because submitting again and again in the same site will just give u a single link and it doesn't matters how many times u hv submitted in that site ..d link will be considered as one...
so option B will not work..
and if u'll submit a single article to 100 directories than it will create duplicacy ..
So try to submit articles to different different websites with some level of unique articles..

Angela Kristin

Well, i don't agree that submitting to the same article directory don't give you much results. But if the targeted keywords are changed in the title and some content part is changed it might give you results for the other keywords also.

Well, i don't agree that submitting to the same article directory don't give you much results. But if the targeted keywords are changed in the title and some content part is changed it might give you results for the other keywords also.

You can do the same this with submitting in different directories also in this way u will be able to get result for the different Keywords as well as u will enjoy more and more backlinks also...
Ok if still u r not agree than i don't care..

Obviously more is more... some good article submission places include: 1888pressrelease.com, hotfrog.com, pr9.net, ferret.com, ezinearticles.com, pr-usa.net

That should be enough to get you started. The more articles you have, the more credible and the more saturation you will have linking back to your site. I'd aim to write maybe 5 in the next week or two and submit them all to all the same sites. It will take a little while for them to show up in google, but the results will definitely be worth it when you keep adding more and more.

I would refrain from just writing one article and sending it to 100 diff places, this doesn't build up your credibility much, it just makes it look like you only have enough reputation for one plain article. Keep expanding and you will be very glad you did.

Cheers!

Yes.. submitting new articles to the same directories can help to boost the keywords and makes your reputation strong.

its better to post on lots of article submission sites, but ensure to put anchor text, also try to search for high PR and do follow ones, you will gain backlinks and SERP by doing this.

Just another way to boost your presence in this very competitive world. Coupled with perseverance and lots of sweating and probably tears...:'( ..just kidding. Surely you will get there.

Ezine is the best article directory as all we know. Submit it all to ezine one by one if you happen to have a 100 unique articles after it was being approve then you can submit it to all other directory as well.

Rafael

IMO, it will be better if you submit the articles after every week to the same directory. Make a list of the article sites that you submit in a week and again repeat the procedure in the next week with a new article and with same sites.

I agree to angeela, submitting same article to different article directories would fetch you traffic but it would also create duplicacy. The mantra is change the title, some changes in the content, in short try to make make the same article different than the other.Don't take the effort of making it very unique, it would eat lot of your time. Make few changes to the same article then submit...... I am sure you would see the difference. After all internet marketing is all trial and error method, analysis is important then understand what is benefitting and what's not.....

Is it possible to write 100 articles in a day?, and if you can do it, Can you submit this 100 articles to a directory in a day?, and if you can do it so, what you are going to do on the next day? Just sit and watch what happens, and Is this one day promotion enough? or again write 100 articles.(pls repeat from the beginning.....), and It is good if you can do it every day, if you have enough fund !!

Is it possible to write 100 articles in a day?
Not possible at all, coz it takes lots of efforts to write a unique article. So other questions doesn't makes any sense.

lol.... Well said Balaatcount. :)

I think dont put them on 100 directories, choose top 10 article directories and add your all articles in all of them. As it worked for me.
For one of my site when i searched with keyword on google first page ezinearticle shows my article and in second google result page articledashboard showing same article.
Also don't spread too much as it will not remain fresh content just use top 10 article dir sites

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.