Hello Forum Members:

I have been online for a few years but I think I have not been on the right direction. I have not made good online money as other people. I make about $600 a month. Comparing with my time online, it does not worth it.

I am running a few dating sites with Adsense ads and a Male enhancement site. I do not know why I can not reach to $1000 a month.

What have I done wrong? what else should I change to?

I read other blogs who make 5K or even 10k amonth.

I need some real advice. So, please do not post your affiliate links.

Thanks.

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

try to promote your website
and make your website content well
i think money is not a problem

You should try other sources of online income for your sites. Don't just stick with Adsense. Join other affiliate programs too. :)

People use several sources to earn money and claim that they have only used a couple of them. Hence there is a difference in their income and your income. I guess you need to promote your website quite a lot to get the earnings in four figures. Also you can focus on increasing the Google PageRank of your website which will boost your earnings.

Hello Forum Members:

I have been online for a few years but I think I have not been on the right direction. I have not made good online money as other people. I make about $600 a month. Comparing with my time online, it does not worth it.

I am running a few dating sites with Adsense ads and a Male enhancement site. I do not know why I can not reach to $1000 a month.

Thanks.

Hi tadisaus2!
I am newbabie. I found this topic from http://www.google.com/.
There're diffences among web, so, diffences money they make. You can compare.
Moreover, i think make money is never easy and free.
Rgs!

With a site like yours, you have the potential to make quite a bit of money without affiliating.

I understand your website is free - however, if you work on "added" features that may benefit the users, or maybe give users more exposure you can charge monthly or yearly fees.

Or instead of adsense, sell space to real advertisers - you have a good member base and one of your sites is pr4 - that's a really good start!

To be honest with you, right now, the majority of your "browsing visitors" maybe clicking out of your website into Zoosk - definitely something to think about depending on how much they pay per sign up or click.

Good luck!

I can understand your problem and recommend you one thing that try to work on as many sites as you can. Work for them and you can make good money. Google ad-sense is one of them and the trusted one. But be careful while choosing online work because most of them are fraud's.

If you really want to get rich by making money online, all you need is a lot of patience because you must study all the pros and cons of the internet market.

Internet marketing has many way to earn money :)

you need some advertising promote your website or higher someone who can promote your website will be easy for you . i am also running a website http://www.aliendollar.com money making website i hired a company they given me nice business you can contact them will be helpful for you rk.rkwebs@gmail.com

Hello Forum Members:

Thanks.

I suggest trying some other methods besides just Google Adsense:)

That,s good if you are running your website and earning money from. Thanks for informing everyone about this.

Hi,
if you really looking for making money free fast and easy..
first go to http://allfreeeforall.weebly.com/free-e-books.html and download great collection of making money e-books for totally free download as you want and you will find the secrets about making money online, if you go to also to http://www.allfreeeforall.weebly.com will find all about making money online free and how to make $100 to $500 the next hour, if you have a website you can submit it to thousands of search engines for free to get indexed easily,
you can advertise your site for free or add your product either for free go now and check it out http://www.allfreeeforall.weebly.com

thanks very much for your tips and advice.

I will try to change my sites.

thanks again.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.