I have send post on this forum to promote our forum but every time administrator delete our post.
Then how to promote our website through this website.
Only ask question "Tell the 5 best way to promote website.?"
Hope , you will give me any suggestion , not to delete my post.

Amir Ali
{snip}

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

I have send post on this forum to promote our forum but every time administrator delete our post.
Then how to promote our website through this website.
Only ask question "Tell the 5 best way to promote website.?"
Hope , you will give me any suggestion , not to delete my post.

Amir Ali
{snip}

Hi Amir - DaniWeb is an open discussion forum for IT geeks, newbs, and professionals. The idea is to discuss software, hardware, web development, marketing, advertising, and anything else tech-related. If you wish to contribute, please do so with the intention of learning or helping. If you would like to link to your website, you may do so within your Member Signature. To edit your signature, click "Control Panel" and then "edit signature." Welcome to DaniWeb. Looking forward to having you on board - I am genuinely interested to learn what kind of jobs are available in Saudi Arabia...

I second to Jay's comment. To prevent your links to be deleted, always read the Terms of Agreement here so you wont violate rules and you be a good community members.

Ya, signatures are a great place to link to your interests, unfortunately links that are put in messages are usually removed, in order to enourage the discussion to remain on-site (at Daniweb); rather than having people go all over the Internet to follow a thread and discourage interest at Daniweb. The moderators are fairly consistent with that concept, I think.

Try to read and follow the rules and you will have no problem!

Thanks,
Your reply convince me.I Will try to follow the "DANIWEB"
rules ...

Amir Ali

promote forums via signature is cool as long you follow what the owner says.if you like something more appreciated then signature you can rent advertising space here.or adwords targetting daniweb, it is valuable for both side I am sure

So SaudiJobs, I wonder if your posts have been deleted after reading these responses.

Financial post -what about competitive intelligence?

Always follow the rules mentioned on the web site

this is is Good forums with respected community,posting link and away will degrade the value of this community,if you can to promote with honour stick with contributing good content or response,soon or later I am sure you will get all that return

Forums are not created to promote or advertise you own product or services. Here you can share your knowledge with experts and other members.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.