I want to increase the traffic of my site top4registrycleanerreviews com
Please provide me tips also let me know the new ways of generate traffic.

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

Well, I donno how about the new methods, but as for me you should definitely use some of old technics, because old - is a gold:)
Ok, so you need to increase traffic to your website? There are a few ways which you can successfully use even by yourself whithout any outside help, such as follow:
- forum-blog posting
- article submition
- Social bookmarking
- Blog creation
- blog commenting
- Yahoo answers
- link exchange with related sires
- email marketing (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
- Google Adsense-Adwords

In few words - you should regulary do a SEO - search engine optimization, the process of improving the volume or quality of traffic to a website from search engine via "natural" or un-paid ("organi" or "algorithmic") search engine marketing (SEM) which deals with paid inclusion. Typically, the earlier (or higher) a site appers in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine.

Hope this will help you:)
Best regards
Oz.

you can use the social media to drive more traffic, like use twitter and face book. It will bring you more traffic.

you can do the link building techniques like social networkings, social bookmarkings, social media, blogging and blog commenting..

You should learn how to do SEO and start posting lots of articles and getting high PR dofollow backlinks.

For onpage SEO, select keywords that match your page content and subject. This should get you more targeted visitors. Combine articles with social bookmarking for greater SEO effect.

Your site has too much ads. You should do only Google adwards it will be good for you.

- Submit press release
- Use forums regularly, place eye-catching signatures
- Use social bookmarking

Hi, for traffic generation, you can try:
- Social networks like facebook, myspace and twitter
- Craiglist, classified ads
- Joining blog networks and commenting on relevant forums and blogs.
- Writing articles and submitting them to various directories.
- Posting video on youtube & metacafe

Here are simple and easiest way to generate traffic towards your site:
Article Writing
Social bookmarking
Video Marketing
Social media Marketing

Try banner marketing at right place you will get good traffic

Getting traffic is a combination of a lot of things. The key to success is to create great content that visitors want to use, search engines will love and other websites will naturally link to. Of course, it's easier said than done.

I've never done banner marketing, I thought that was from 1995.

What sites do you run banner ads on and what is the website you promote this way?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.