I am new to SEO, I have created a small blog and have added related keywords, meta tags, titles and have also followed nearly all google suggestions.

I have backlinked (1 way) the site to PR1 and PR2 sites(do follow), google has crawled my blog but not showing any internal or back link, neither in webmaster tool nor in google "link:sitename".

Also google is not showing any pagerank, not even 0.

Please give me your suggestions to make it effective.

Thank you.

Recommended Answers

All 14 Replies

First of all, remember with SEO - it may be a slow process. Give it time.
Second, you need to take care of your blog if you want its SEO prower to grow - thus, you need to create lots of content, comment on other blogs and put your link, etc.
Third, rest assure, your site will be crawled more.

I also think you're doing hurry! Relax and continue your work. Try to get more backlinks from niche sites and blogs. Do regular posts on your blog and yes ping your blog at least 2 times a week at pingomatic, pingler and pingoat.

If you can take patience it would be good. Also check your site links in link exchange site it must be dofollow. Also check the page where your site link added it must be index and follow attribute.

Use Top blog directories to post your blog url and do comment posting on related blogs.

Use Top blog directories to post your blog url and do comment posting on related blogs.

Please suggest some good blogs, I have already located few article sites, where I can post articles.

Thanks in advance.
Umit

There are few things which you should keep in mind for your blog -
1. Unique and informative contents.
2. Submissions on blog directories and RSS directories
3. Article submissions for your blog
4. Blog commenting
4. social book marking for each post.

just give it time, i guess. it'll come eventually. i believe you should focus more on your content since i often hear that it is king.

researh more in the net about SEO... research plase, and u will be amazed how easy u can do it yourself..

I am new to SEO, I have created a small blog and have added related keywords, meta tags, titles and have also followed nearly all google suggestions.

I have backlinked (1 way) the site to PR1 and PR2 sites(do follow), google has crawled my blog but not showing any internal or back link, neither in webmaster tool nor in google "link:sitename".

Also google is not showing any pagerank, not even 0.

Please give me your suggestions to make it effective.

Thank you.

blog have no use to Google really?
i just want to know how to increase my web's PR

Verify the results, and do more submissions for competitive keywords. Time is important, the longer your blog is live, the more Google thinks it's a good site. Don't expect it to happen overnight, work regularly on building up your blog and its backlinks, checking your keyword relevancy/density and tweaking it.

To make your blog popular you should use Social Bookmarking, bookmark every post of your blog with High PR Social bookmarking Sites. If you want high PR for your website Quality backlinks are the best way to get a high page rank. This process however, is not that easy, you will have to be choosy about the links that you associate with your site. The page rank of the proposed link really affects your ranking as well. So choosing the right page rank link is crucial. One way links with a high page rank allow your website to be ranked two points lower than that website. That means if the linked site has a page rank of 10 then you will get a page rank of 8 and so on. If the site that links to your website has a low page rank, then your site will also be ranked low.

So try to get Quality backlinks. You can also hire Quality Link Building Services To get high page rank.

I suggest that you have to be patient on the SEO process, just maintain a good quality content and quality backlinks, you should attain your goal on SEO real soon. Just be patient, do be hasty.

You have to make sure you get alot of incoming links. This will get you traffic and ranking.

Google like update regular and we can regular update our site over the blog

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.