how many subfield of internet marketing i.e.in howmany categories divided internet marketing ?

anyone can suggest me

Recommended Answers

All 16 Replies

Internet Marketing differs from print advertising and person-to-person marketing, but there are quite a few strategies to reach customers and get them to buy online. Here are a few of the more popular and effective online marketing techniques:

SEO (search engine optimization)
pay per click programs
Google AdSense
Sky-scraper Ads
E-commerce newsletters
Online magazines ad space
Website Lead Generation
Email marketing
There are other types of internet marketing, but one thing they all lack is personal interaction with the potential client.

Internet Marketing differs from print advertising and person-to-person marketing, but there are quite a few strategies to reach customers and get them to buy online. Here are a few of the more popular and effective online marketing techniques:

pay per click programs
Google AdSense
Sky-scraper Ads
E-commerce newsletters
Website Lead Generation
Email marketing
There are other types of internet marketing, but one thing they all lack is personal interaction with the potential client.

Yes, this is a pretty comprehensive list of the different forms of internet marketing methods available online. There are many others which are also free. I always recommend that people combine both free and paid marketing services in order to maximize results and effectiveness.

pay per click programs
Google AdSense
Sky-scraper Ads
E-commerce newsletters
Website Lead Generation
Email marketing

I would like to add Social media in this list. Because now a days, internet marketing people has started using social media too.(facebook, twitter)

There are different categories of Internet Marketing which includes
SEO
PPC
Google Adsense
Lead Generation
Email Marketing

pay per click programs
Google AdSense
Sky-scraper Ads
E-commerce newsletters
Website Lead Generation
Email marketing

I would like to add Social media in this list. Because now a days, internet marketing people has started using social media too.(facebook, twitter)

Social Media is a big one... strike that; an enormous one. I've even seen websites advertised via television, radio and physical adverts such as billboards.

how many subfield of internet marketing i.e.in howmany categories divided internet marketing ?

anyone can suggest me

I have built my best traffic by giving away quality for no money at all. When people come to like you, when they have grown to trust you, they are willing to purchase from you. I read about it years ago and dragged my feet a bit to try it, but when I did,I found that if I made friends of my customers, they were more than willing to invest in what I had to offer.

Wish you well.

Google now rewards websites that load faster.
Fresh Content, now more important than ever.
Social Media means authority.

Every one has good sharing SEM also helpful to get good ranking

Thanks you all guys for sharing nice points here about internet marketing...

seo , smo ,ppc , email mrktng , smm, sem, lb

Internet marketing is the marketing of products and services using the Internet as their medium.Your store is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. In addition, customers are all over the world at your fingertips, and can shop anytime you wish. You can sell goods and services, which may produce products for wholesale distribution, you can sell the information.

pay per click programs
Google AdSense
Sky-scraper Ads
E-commerce newsletters
Website Lead Generation
Email marketing

Absolutely this are all the methods that are used in online marketing techniques but SMO is the field you can't ignore it at all.

pay per click programs
Google AdSense
Sky-scraper Ads
E-commerce newsletters
Website Lead Generation
Email marketing

Perhaps you meant Google ADwords rather than Google AdSense... Adsense is more for making money, not marketing your product...

There are so many techniques of the Internet Marketing.
1. SEO (search engine optimization)
2. pay per click programs
3. Google AdSense
4. Sky-scraper Ads
5. E-commerce newsletters.

Are you for real dude?? You just copied a guy's post in this very topic and pasted here like it's yours... did not even change the order...

And what is the difference between SMO and sme?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.