Hi experts tell me about for create Google ad sense in website and blog.

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

I have no clue what you're trying to say. Do you have a blog and want to put AdSense on it to make some revenue? If so, sign up at www.google.com/adsense, and they'll give you some JavaScript code to copy & paste into your blogging software.

After you get the code through adsense (it will give you step by step instructions to get it) then search on google for how to add the code to a website or blog like wordpress. Some blog software has tools that allow you to add it very easily but you can not use adsense if you receive free hosting through the blog site usually.

can i add Google ad-sense for free blog

Can you tell us the name where you host your free blog?

Yes, what you need to do is to put a script in your html source file, or if you are u sing Wordpress then it has its own option...........

can i add Google ad-sense for free blog

Not all blog sites will allow you to add Google's ad-sense, or any other javascript code. If getting ad-sense on your site is the goal, shop around before you pick a blog site to host your content, if you are looking for a free site.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.