What are the differences between SMO, SMM and SEM ? I have some knowledge on these topics but still i am confused, so please help me out...

Kelly Burby commented: Signature Spam +0

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

SMO - Social Media Optimization; the process of optimizing your social media pages in an attempt to gain more followers/likes/etc. which in turn helps boost social ranking signals on Search Engines.

SMM - Social Media Marketing is the process of marketing your product and/or service through PPC, Copy, and Viral Content.

SEM - Search Engine Marketing generally refers just to PPC. Generally someone who specializes in SEM is competent in running successful Adwords or other online advertising campaigns.

I don't think that there's any reason to answer this question because what @OP is trying to do over here is termed as signature spam I mean guys have a look at its signature... its totally work of some stupid seo person trying to look like an innocent ... :P

Now if only people would realize that Googlebot doesn't see our forum signatures!

commented: ...lol... then most of the people are going to get an heart attack .. :D +3

SEO-is the process of improving the volume and quality of traffic to a web site from search engines.
SEM -is a form of promoting websites by increasing their visibility in search engine pages.
SMM - social media and communicate particular websites.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.