Hi freinds,

I have a Youtube video channel and some video. I want to promote my video and channel both for SEARCH ENGINE & also want health and organic traffic form YouTube. For this I need your help, please share your helpful tips and strsategy & plan for this.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Focus on optimizing your channel(s), build inbound links to your content, promote on relevant social media and blogs (one of the few times guest blogging can be done in a non-spammy way), and make sure the content can go viral.

Its realy good to hear that, Start by using the tools available directly through YouTube. For example, provide a detailed and accurate title and description to each of your videos, and associate tags (keywords) that are directly relevant.

youtube is good 7 increse alot of traffic to website. What are other off page activity i do to increase more traffic

@rseotech there isn't nothing much when it come to youbtube video optimisation I would just say keep yourself up only with the youtube description and tags I guess thats it no need to push yourself more because if your video is going viral means there isn't any need to push it more.

Selecting YouTube movie subjects individuals care about places up a positive encouragement cycle when the right subject is selected. People on YouTube want to watch most everything but usually focus in certain areas. Discovering an area where the competitors is low and the requirement is high is best achieved by viewing movie clips yourself and choosing the holes in effective help. I did this with Facebook or myspace advertising starting in 2013 when I tried to find the best movie clips on Facebook or myspace ads and found there were none explaining the best way to get a lot of prefers using Facebook or myspace ads. My first movie got a large number of natural opinions which motivated me to make many more on the same subject. Those new movie clips now do much better than the unique. On YouTube, making movie clips about the right subject is more important than it clip clips themselves.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.