Hi there!

Newbie to the site, very excited - lots of information for me to use.

I work for a small company that offers third party hardware support for Network Attached Storage / Storage Area Networks (NAS/SAN)

I have been in charge of the email marketing to our list of several thousand customers for the past 14 months. We have been using an email service provider called Constant Contact.

While the service worked, i did not set it up correctly (organize it) and it does not track information as well as i want it to (for us, 1 customer can mean anywhere from a $300 sale, up to a $70,000-$200,000+ sale)

We have an amazing database that we have built in Filemaker Pro (I am the DB admin/developer) - being the numbers guy i am, i love tracking everything i can.

I am in the market for a new Email Marketing Service. I found this website: http://email-marketing-service-review.toptenreviews.com/

But i am partially unsure about those ratings.

I can not seem to find any website online that discuss email marketing services, and read reviews from users.

Does anyone have any experiances with online Email Marketing Services?

Thanks for all your help!

Recommended Answers

All 25 Replies

I've used skylist and stun1.com. Both were pretty good

Hi there!

I work for a small company that offers third party hardware support for Network Attached Storage / Storage Area Networks (NAS/SAN)

I have been in charge of the email marketing to our list of several thousand customers for the past 14 months. We have been using an email service provider called Constant Contact.

While the service worked, i did not set it up correctly (organize it) and it does not track information as well as i want it to (for us, 1 customer can mean anywhere from a $300 sale, up to a $70,000-$200,000+ sale)

We have an amazing database that we have built in Filemaker Pro (I am the DB admin/developer) - being the numbers guy i am, i love tracking everything i can.

I am in the market for a new Email Marketing Service. I found this website: http://email-marketing-service-review.toptenreviews.com/

I can not seem to find any website online that discuss email marketing services, and read reviews from users.

I will say first go for test campaign with few selected records whom you know personally. If such business record is not available create some kind of friendship with few of your existing customers. Ask them to give feedback and develop on that feedback.

With regards,
Mandar Thosar

Try www.listrak.com

Great on line tool, low pricepoint.

John

Hi there!

i have to personally recommend what ive been using: interspire email marketer. their analytics, support, and service is impeccable. check them out in my link below. they also have a hosted free trial at http://www.bigresponse.com

Just check my site ,
lol

I have an article on Email Marketing Services Reviews .

If you are not giant company, I recoment you use Icontact, which is a Affortable solution.

I recomment you to request a free a account to use , most of them will be happy to give you a free trial

Thanks

I'm sure that a few years ago we use a company called Mail Manager or something like that.

I remember that the big negative about them was that we were restricted with the number of emails that could be sent each week. Thats something that you will need to watch out for in selecting a mail out company.

Sorry if this isn't much help!

hi cassetti,
I have been using Email Marketing Software for the past 3 months, which is not having any issues. It has got many features like,Unique 'Content Generator' to automate email production and Deliverability test kit for avoiding junk mail filters and so on.. i think it will definitely works for you...

There are many e-marketing service free trails. Though many of them have anti-spam policies. getresponse is pretty popular as well.

SNIP

I am using Email M - SaaS for email marketing purpose, which having simply monthly payment schemes.

Someone has really good sharing thanks for sharing useful tool

Email marketing is also one of good step for internet marketing. It can help us to increase sales, business etc... Well thanks for sharing your views.

For an economy going through a downturn, marketing and advertising expenses regress across majority of industries. On the other hand, there is a continuous rise on the use of email marketing. The reason is that email marketing cost is lower when compared with other media methods. The success is also relatively high. Having said that, there are certain fundamental skills necessary for you to realize a positive ROI (Return on Investment).

To start with, it is necessary that you grasp email list building principles; secondly, your plan for generating content must be solid enough.

Focus on the content and formal communication styles.Focus on business communication language

Since you started with Constant Contact why not ask them if they can provide you the kind of custom solution you need. I use VerticalResponse and so far so good. But there are several email marketing service providers out there so you can try others too before you make your final pick.

I-contact is best and powerful email marketing software which can also recommended by famous company.I contact can send emails directly in your inbox .

Effective marketing is needed in order to succeed in business. With effective marketing skills, an entrepreneur can turn even the dreariest of businesses into a gold mine. The right marketing skills can help a person attract the market to his or her business. Using a great php newsletter script to offer thoughtful email marketing service.

Top ten reviews provides really true reviews so you must go with them.

I think you can find it.

So many ideas for email marketing here but do you all have active email lists.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.