Ive been looking for ad services for days now and haven't found one that gets 3000 visitors on my site a day.Does anyone know a good advertising site that i can get 3000 visitors on my site for free

Recommended Answers

All 63 Replies

No such thing. That's why you haven't found it.

May I ask why you are saying '3000'? Where did you pull that particular number from?

Some Good work on content then on navigational structure then a small on SEO then some promoting and wait :)

hi , there are simple ways to get visitors , the first one is to add links to other sites , then a proper site submission to google and yahoo , adding proper keywords and metatags and title to your site , for an example you can visit <snip>, also try to register on dmoz.com and add sitemaps to your site .

Well friend i would like to tell you that first let us know what exactly your PR is. i would like to tell u , i have PR3 of my site and i am getting 20-50 visitors a day. Moreover there are many people who are continously working and getting some cool traffic of about 1000. Your criteria for getting 3000 visitors is what i wasnt able to understand.

PR has nothing to do with traffic. PR is a numerical representation of the weight of a page's incoming links. That's it. You can get thousands of visitors to a PR 1 page and barely any traffic to a PR7 page.

I wouldnt recommend buying visitors from a site or dont trust too much in such providers. They most of time use bots, softwares or put your link in rotation surf sites which can give you damage if you have adsense or such ads on your site.

Getting a lot of visitors instantly (Unless you have rich contents ythat are very catchy for visitors and attract them), it is suspicious to advertisers and searchengines and they may charge you as inflating traffics.

maybe 3000 visitor is free after you pay for it...

3000 is too far-fetched for free. Start with few people and rich content and then your traffic will begin to soar. Most traffic comes from word-of-mouth. Think MySpace, Youtube, Google and the likes. They didn't start big.

Focus on building content for your website, rather than looking for someone to send you 3000 visitors a day.

Make your site look nice, offer some good content, and give people a reason to come back, and you'll get a lot of traffic. There's really no secret to sites getting a lot of visitors; people visit sites because they like them.

(Or because they're mates with the guys that own them!)

Well I think the number is possible. If you are willing to spend some real good money you will get as much as 5000 per day.

High Qualtiy Paid Directories, Paid Articles, Social Bookmarkings, Article Submission: write A very good content, SEO friendly Keywords, Optimization of Pages, Submitting in Search engine... bla bla bla... there are lots of ways to get that amount of traffic. Its only up to you how much you can spend and how much you can wait..

Katie

You should try the Pay Per Click (such as Google Adwords, Yahoo Marketing and MSN Adcenter). Blog and social bookmarking can also help boost traffic for a website.

You should try the Pay Per Click (such as Google Adwords, Yahoo Marketing and MSN Adcenter).

Now that wouldn't be free, would it? ;)

Is there really a way to have that amount of traffic , what site is the site that you want to get that much traffic, but I think that there is a way and free but you will time before you can make 3000 per day

1)The question I think is "Not getting 3000 visitors a day" . But are they targeted visitors.
You can get a large number of visitors by doing banner exchange, by taking party in junk link exchanges .. or simply piggybacking on a good link from an authority webpage ..But you need to do an analysis to find out whats your conversion rate ..

Now a few pointers to get some good visitors for any site

1)Do a press release when you launch your site/blog
2) If you know any friends/co workers who runs a site ask a link back from them
3) Find out your competitors back link and approach those web sites for a link back
4) Create a blog/blogs and link back to your main site
5) Integrate RSS feeds and Social Bookmarks in your site
6) Digg and stumble upon some of your good posts
7) Submit your articles in the top 10 article directories/compile them as ebooks and submit them in ebook directories
8)Make a promo video of your site and upload them in Youtube. metacafe
This would take time ... but its worth the effort

I am just a beginner and these are only eight steps but is not as easy as I thought, my English is not good enough too that I don't get some of the words

but I do feel that it will really make a site known easier or well known thank you very much

This is not a good way to promote a site. The links will be worthless as the content will be awful as you obviously don't want to put your good content on a shill site. Plus if you divide your time up amongst multiple sites then they all suffer for it. Just focus on one website and give it good content. That will be far more effective.

6) Digg and stumble upon some of your good posts

Just be careful with Digg. If you submit too many of your own pages you site will be banned. Then you'll never have the opportunity to benefit from their immense userbase.

7) Submit your articles in the top 10 article directories/compile them as ebooks and submit them in ebook directories

Don't bother. Article submissions are dead. Thanks to duplicate content being filtered out by Google and possibly the other search engines those articles being republished on other websites will be virtually worthless. They won't be found in searches and thus will generate little traffic to send to your site. They will have little to no PR as no one will be finding them to link to them so you won't be getting any PR. Since they are filtered out as duplicate content links from them have virtually no weight whatsoever.

If you are going to write articles your best bet is to make them high quality and publish them on your website only. That way you get all of the credit (i.e. links and PR) and make yourself look like an authority on the topic your website is about.

Ive been looking for ad services for days now and haven't found one that gets 3000 visitors on my site a day.Does anyone know a good advertising site that i can get 3000 visitors on my site for free

You need to use Web Position Gold. See www.webposition.com. If you use it correctly, you will get more hits than ever. I have no affiliation at all with the company. The president of a content company told me that his company got in trouble with Google because they received so many hits and links to their site that it pushed their rankings way up. Apparently Google told the president of this content company to cut it out and ease up on jiggering the search engine or else....not sure what the or else was.

You need to use Web Position Gold. See www.webposition.com. If you use it correctly, you will get more hits than ever. I have no affiliation at all with the company. The president of a content company told me that his company got in trouble with Google because they received so many hits and links to their site that it pushed their rankings way up. Apparently Google told the president of this content company to cut it out and ease up on jiggering the search engine or else....not sure what the or else was.

Sorry, but this just isn't true at all. That software will not increase your rankings or your traffic.

I think it cost a lot too,
I heard somewhere that you can get your site with more than you expect they do have price too but not that much , they say that his program will extract keywords from your site first , then with his tool will go to a search engine and make search with the keywords which is extracted from your website , he said that this will be valid because it starts from search engine , my English I can't figure the word

"This is not a good way to promote a site
the links will be worthless as the content will be awful as you obviously don't want to put your good content on a shill site."

.IMO I would expect that webmasters have at least some common sense not to put the same and actual content in the blogs which they have in their site .I meant blogs should be used as a tool to build a community and write complimentary content. If you run a online T shirt store, it would make sense if you could have a blog listing some of the famous brands which sell t shirts in your area offline and then have a small post about your Online Store.

6)" Digg and stumble upon some of your good posts
"Just be careful with Digg. If you submit too many of your own pages you site will be banned. Then you'll never have the opportunity to benefit from their immense userbase."

yes indeed , you have to be careful with digg . That is why I had written some of your good posts.. and not all

"Submit your articles in the top 10 article directories/compile them as ebooks and submit them in ebook directories
Don't bother. Article submissions are dead. Thanks to duplicate content being filtered out by Google and possibly the other search engines those articles being republished on other websites will be virtually worthless."

I don't know what makes you say that , There is no issue about duplicate content here . Republishing is not about duplicate content but about links back to your site.. More the links you get back to the original article which in turn is linked back to your main site , the more backlinks you get and more the trust authority you get . Article Writing is one of the best ways of getting one way traffic . Those who say they are dead, I am sure are shooting themselves in their foot or haven't mastered the art of writing content as a way of link bait. In fact I am surprised how you are confusing a link republishing an article link as a duplicate content issue .

I don't know what makes you say that , There is no issue about duplicate content here . Republishing is not about duplicate content but about links back to your site.. More the links you get back to the original article which in turn is linked back to your main site , the more backlinks you get and more the trust authority you get . Article Writing is one of the best ways of getting one way traffic . Those who say they are dead, I am sure are shooting themselves in their foot or haven't mastered the art of writing content as a way of link bait. In fact I am surprised how you are confusing a link republishing an article link as a duplicate content issue .

The links back to your site will be worthless and here's why:

1) Thanks to duplicate content filters they will not be found in the search engines. That means people can't find them to link to them. If that republished articles has no links pointing to it, links on that page will have no value. So you get a link but it is a worthless link. In SEO it is not about link quantity. It's about link quality. And republished article links are just about the lowest in quality you can get.

2) Duplicate content pages essentially don't exist to Google. This means those links don't either. So that link you were seeking most likely won't even exist. (And if it does it is worthless).

Plus when you republish an article elsewhere you run the risk of:

1) Having a republished article on another site being seen as the original and thus your article now has no value in the search engines. That's exactly what you don't want.

2) Having another site benefit from your content more then you do. They may be seen as the authority and as a result other websites link to them instead of you. Also exactly what you don't want.

Plus, why would anyone want to publish good content on someone else's website? If the article is that good you should publish it on your own website. That way you get all of the links from other website pointing to your website and you are seen as an authority on the topic. And if you want to say that someone should only publish weaker articles on other sites then they are wasting their time because:

1) No one will want to link to any article that sucks. Like I said above that means the republished articles will get not and thus have no value themselves. If they have no value then their links have no value either.

2) You don't look like an authority because your article sucks. So you only reduce your chances of others wanting to visit your site or consider you an authority. Ling term that means less links and less search engine success.

Again, article publishing is dead. It offers no real value any more. If you want to use articles to promote a site then write high quality unique content and keep it on your website. You have everything to gain this way and nothing to lose.

3K visitors per day for free...

Can't possible for a new website... and if its an old website... and haven't been yet promoted....

Then, you should invest some money for that no. of visitors for your website.

If I need to invest for it what price could be the lowest that I can get to get it up and known to others ?
And what about free website submissions , it might take some time to get it up, do you know how they work?
Is it possible for ordinary people to get it listed on search engines, no need to get to top.

If I need to invest for it what price could be the lowest that I can get to get it up and known to others ?

Free. Getting a website out there is not difficult to do.

And what about free website submissions , it might take some time to get it up, do you know how they work?

Just go to directories and submit your site. That's all there is to it.

Is it possible for ordinary people to get it listed on search engines, no need to get to top.

Anyone with a website can be in the search engines.

DO you love number 3000 ? if you asking for free then ask for 3000000 casue you cang even get 300 visitor from any website for free........

Hi,

I have been doing SEO for a while now for my sites, and others, and I know that PR does have a little influence but in my opinion CONTENT IS KING!

What you need to do for SEO is keep your site updating with CONTENT. One of the reasons why search engines love blogs is because blogs usually update almost on a daily basis, with fresh new unique content posts.

A blog isn't the only thing of use for content, you can also simply keep adding relevant information to your website. For example, even adding a new link or a new page once in a while, but keeping a constant level, will help you rank much better in google, even if your site is PR 0.

You NEED to at least have PR. meaning if your web site still doesn't show a PR number, but only shows a blank grey image, then that means you firstly need to get some incoming links, and secondly your site could be banned, by google that is.

So to sum it up, you must keep changing and adding content to your site, secondly keep a good rate of developing incoming links, and always keep SEO in mind. That will help you in time get the 3000 visitors a day!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.