Hi All,
Does buying signature link from high traffic forums helps increasing traffic to your website?
Do you know which all high traffic forums allow buying signature for active users ?

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

It depends on the forum and the user who you buy signatures from. And even then don't expect a lot of traffic from this.

It depends on the forum and the user who you buy signatures from. And even then don't expect a lot of traffic from this.

Is it allowed for this forum? I mean can I buy signature here?
Sorry if my question is illegal, please do not ban me, delete my reply.

Actually we don't have a policy against it so it should be just fine as long as the content in the signature do not violate forum guidelines.

I don't think, it would give you traffic. But yes, if your website is somehow related to the web forum (means if you have SEO website and you are getting links from seo forums by sign.. ) then you can surely got some traffic and also a strength to your website, because it going relevant.

I don't think, it would give you traffic. But yes, if your website is somehow related to the web forum (means if you have SEO website and you are getting links from seo forums by sign.. ) then you can surely got some traffic and also a strength to your website, because it going relevant.

Forum signatures, even in relevant forums, carry so little value that seeking them for SEO value is not a good strategy.

i can suggest one good thing. you can hire some guys who will post one various forums on your name and site url in their signature. In that way you can pick few good fourm like this one and ask guys to post on that forum. Do make sure you hire some one good in posting and is aware of tech in the forum.

Not sure if you meant same thing.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.