Hi friends,

somebody help me, tell me what couse i do for a SEO Professional, or what language i learn

Recommended Answers

All 16 Replies

I'm not sure what you mean by what language? SEO isn't a programming language. However, as with anything on the web, it's a good idea to have XHTML/CSS under your belt.

Hi,

Thanks 4 ur suggestion , my means was what addtional knowladge i get for a sucessful SEo.

I'm not sure what you mean by what language? SEO isn't a programming language. However, as with anything on the web, it's a good idea to have XHTML/CSS under your belt.

Spend more time on SEO forums, Blogs and with Google. Keep trying different new things that you learn form there. Within a six months period yopu should be an expert with the Basics of SEO.

Just reads blogs increase your searching strength, try to find competitor back links and spend more time on forums and read them.

SEO is nothing but understanding algorithm of search engines..

join forum hosting discussion like.

Read seomoz and seobook articles and posts. Also join SEO forums like seochat and digital point. Discuss various issues related to SEO.

If are able to learn by yourself then none of the best than internet to learn about SEO or most of things. You can also join a institute to learn SEO but I think due learning period if you also join an any company of SEO that's the best thing to become a Expert SEO professional.

Check out SEO forums, read the blogs, maybe try to get a job in a similar area, learn from experience. I love SEOmoz and Matt Cutts' for SEO information, and there are plenty. Industry conferences, and the like are also very helpful. But really all it is is understanding what search engines want and making your pages work for them. To quote, the aforementioned Matt Cutts:

One piece of advice I give to S.E.O. masters is, don't chase after Google's algorithm, chase after your best interpretation of what users want, because that's what Google's chasing after.

Read different SEO Companies websites and learn as much information as possible. Take a course and study. It is a very competitive field.

English is the Language you should learn for SEO.You can know everything about just by reading a book http://www.seo-book.com/.This will provide you all the details you need to know about SEO.If you still have some doubts search for the query in Google and you will get all the details.This process may take hardly 1-2 months be an expert in SEO.

use Google to learn more about seo

Read articles and blog about seo. Online videos are also available for seo.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.