Hi,

To get top rankings in the top search engines and traffic from the search engines site should be optimized for those search engines. Now a days there are many companies which are providing these services.
I know about one IT Company. How can these IT companies help in increasing the Traffic of a site?
Anyone can help me in this?

Thanks
Clark

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Something tells me the only reason you posted was to promote your own company, but I'll respond to you anyways.

Write good content that people want to read, will want to link to from around the web (link bait), and that is written for the users and not for the search engines. The best way to succeed in the search engines is not to try and fool them.

Hi,

To get top rankings in the top search engines and traffic from the search engines site should be optimized for those search engines. Now a days there are many companies which are providing these services.
I know about one IT Company. How can these IT companies help in increasing the Traffic of a site?
Anyone can help me in this?

Thanks
Clark

Nobody can do SEO better then yourself. Otherwise you may have to pay tons of money to someone or company that never give any guarantee on ranking for you ( They promise a lots but trust me, they normally dont deliver what they promised ). Do it yourself with some basic info that you can find in this forum.
You sounds like rush to push your site up, tell you, can not be rush in CEO. It takes years in ranking depending on how many hours a day you spend on it.

Travelweb.

learn something about SEO, and then you'll know why.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.