Hi Guys,

I am looking for one way link for my web designig website. I search over internet for good quality website with PR5+ so i can

post my link over there and in response i will pay them on monthly bases for listing my website.
Know the response is very slow, for example if i send e-mail's to 100 website and out of 100 i only get 10 response witch is

very slow. I know submitting to directories and search engines is also another way to get one way links for your website.

Witch ihave done already.

But i want to list my website on good quality website. Is there any way to get good quality One way link building websites.

I also know there are lot more website over the internet witch are selling one way links and i also don't want to use them.

Know is there way to find good PR5+ one way link building website not directories.

Thanks
Kaleem

Recommended Answers

All 14 Replies

Find sites with a PR5+ ranking that also have blogs which allow "do follow" links. Read the blog and post a useful contribution as a comment - don't spam! Enter your website address in the URL field and "voila!" you have a one way link back to your website.

you can purchase sponsor review which will have link back to your site within content.

Hi Guys,

I am looking for one way link for my web designig website. I search over internet for good quality website with PR5+ so i can

post my link over there and in response i will pay them on monthly bases for listing my website.
Know the response is very slow, for example if i send e-mail's to 100 website and out of 100 i only get 10 response witch is

very slow. I know submitting to directories and search engines is also another way to get one way links for your website.

Witch ihave done already.

But i want to list my website on good quality website. Is there any way to get good quality One way link building websites.

I also know there are lot more website over the internet witch are selling one way links and i also don't want to use them.

Know is there way to find good PR5+ one way link building website not directories.

Thanks
Kaleem

i want to suggest you to go for seo methods to get good results

The best way is to comment on high PR blogs, that would give you much better PR ranks and good traffic too.

Directory submission is a good way to get one-way link. But if you are aiming for a pr5 one-way link, try to buy a link. Although this is not good pratices but it's a best way to get pr5 backlinks.

Member Avatar for whatanidea

buying idea seems a good practice.. can u please throw some light on how mch u have to spend to buy links of that cadre!!

Some webmasters have usually their price especially if the site is high in pr. They offer for monthly or yearly depending on your budget.

so where can we find that info? should we contact a particular webmaster and then ask him the price? or are there platforms for this?

You can search on the net for "paid links", but make sure that it's related to your niche. Once you find a good site, contact the webmaster and ask the price for a certain link. Another way to get paid links is, create a thread on the forum that you are looking for a paid link.

ok.. and which would be the category in which that post should come?

i suggest you that you can take link on the blogs which have pr-5. taking blogs link you can contact to the webmaster or search on the net.

You can search on the net for "paid links", but make sure that it's related to your niche. Once you find a good site, contact the webmaster and ask the price for a certain link. Another way to get paid links is, create a thread on the forum that you are looking for a paid link.

Friend all who do one way paid linking go across the same approach Suggest some good quick and short technique.

There is some problem with email response. mostly webmaster don't have much time to response so email is neglected in more case. the best way is post your thread in different forums under the topic buying links. you would get quick & optimal response.

Is There any software available with which we can trace the mail ids of the webmasters and send them mail at once.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.