Hello all,

What is mean by SEO? Is the SEO work will useful for marketing the website?

Send me your suggestions as posts.

Thank you for your replies…

Recommended Answers

All 22 Replies

You must be kidding really. Can you tell me website mentioned in the signatures is your own website? If it is yours then I would like to ask from you what is SEO? :)

put your links where you find competitors link this my most useful advise to you

Hi,

I suggest you read deep down the topics about Search Engine Optimization from this forum. You'll find lots of ideas. It's very helpful if you are serious in learning more. :)

SEO is a process to optimize a web site to get high rank in google or other search engines.Its really works.There are many steps to optimize a web site.I hope there are many threads in this forum on SEO, so just read all.
Good luck.

Hi,

Having a virtual presence through website has become very required now-a-days but what is the use of having a website if your potential customers can't find it!

This is where Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing comes into the picture. Website gives presence to your business and SEO/SEM gives your presence a visibility as well good return to your business on Internet!

The most effective way to advertise on the Internet is
to first set up a website and publish its domain name
on major search directories such as Google.com,
Yahoo.com.

SEO is the method of increasing search engine traffic to a website by optimizing internal and external factors, which will result in an increase of search engine rankings.

SEO is most important for the newly made site. Many of the people finds the websites thru search engines. Being listed in the search engines can effectively increase the visibility of your website.

HI,
SEO is the energetic practice of optimizing a web site by improving internal and external aspects in order to increase the traffic the site receives from search engines.

Hi

SEO is the process of improving the volume and quality of traffic to website form search engine. Seo process can be done by two methods
on- page optimization
off-page optimization

there are many ways to do these two methods

thanks

Thanks sonal for mentioning the most important parts of the SEO.
Both the methods are equally important to increase quality of traffic to website. But IMO, you should target more on On-page optimization.

Because, if you do proper on-page optimization for your website the website will not only rank well in a search engines but also can increase the overall readability of your website for your visitors. The off-page optimization could bring you a good traffic, but can't keep it for all the time. But if you are looking for long term traffic, then you should choose the right keywords for your site.

See my dear friend this is very basic question so just open Google or any other search engine and type over there what is seo? You will get answer.

See my dear friend this is very basic question so just open Google or any other search engine and type over there what is seo? You will get answer.

You can get the answers in google, that's true. But, It is always good for everyone to get answers from the people who are specialized in that field or experienced.

SEO is method to increase your website in search engine like Google, Yahoo and MSN. it's also good method for internet marketing.

SEO is method to increase your website in search engine like Google, Yahoo and MSN. it's also good method for internet marketing.

Please Markdevas, don't provide any meaningless answers if you don't know about it. What do you mean by "method to increase your website in search engine like Google"? increase what?
As far as i know that internet marketing is a method used for SEO.
What do you people think about it?

I think this was just a sig link post. But if you genuinely want to know more about SEO you should get involved with several different forums. It is a broad topic to explain.

Brandon

Yah... i think you're right, he just came to post the signature links and got vanished. Why people waste others time if they really don't want help?

SEO means search engine optimization. It is just a one way of online marketing and the way of promoting your website. It is very useful strategy to grow your bussines online.

seo is important process for any website.

SEO is a technique to publish your site. You should paste your link where your competitors have link.

Hello all,

What is mean by SEO? Is the SEO work will useful for marketing the website?

Send me your suggestions as posts.

Thank you for your replies…

stop spamming please.

i think you are spamming your sig tell us you are professional.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.