Hi all,

I would like to share, how to get your website indexed in Google. For my last project i got indexed in Google for less than 48 hours.

1. 2 Relevant links
2. 2 Do follow blog comments
3. Bookmarks in Digg and Delicuous!

Thats all!

Recommended Answers

All 33 Replies

You haven't come up with any pot of gold. This is quite common. I've seen google index my blog articles within 12 hours of posting them and then display new links to the same articles within 24 hours.

The days of waiting, sweating and worrying about when the spider will show up are over.

Yep,
If you write unique article, you won't worry about indexing, it get indexed fast.

Hi all,

I would like to share, how to get your website indexed in Google. For my last project i got indexed in Google for less than 48 hours.

1. 2 Relevant links

Thats all!

Thanks for info
This info is useful for us.
Thanks Again

Yah, you just need to write unique articles. Also submitting to the digg.com is useful too.

Thanks for the share.

Yeah, I noticed this with my new blog too, though it was more like 5 days or so. I think what helped in my case was that I had a wordpress.com blog with the same title as my new self-hosted blog...but I could be just guessing here.

The nice thing about blogging is that you generate fresh content often, which attracts the spiders.

Here are some tips for lightning fast indexing

1: Never launch a new site with a lot of back links. Build natural links over weeks and months.
2: Register your domain name at least four months before you plan to launch the site.
3: Blog and ping carefully.
4: If you build bulk directory/portal sites - keep them in the 200-300 page range.

Hi,

Sometimes, I have noticed that our website is getting indexed in couple of hours by submitting it in digg.com

I really do think things have changed... If you do have original and interesting content then Google loves you.... I have been working on one of my sites for over a year and now everything I post ends up in the top ten in the search results within a few days... Indexed very quick...

I have made a new site with about 17 lousey pages and put a few links out there and so on...I was just about to submit it to google when I found out they had already indexed it.... I was shocked because it was always alot harder to get indexed..

My experience with Wordpress Blogs* is that articles appear in Google in about 20 minutes. So a few links in the blog will get sites indexed fast!
* wordpress blogs on your server - not on wordpress.com. Of course, could be the same for blogs on wordpress.com (??)

Yep. List with Digg and 24hrs later bam there you are.

Hi all,

1. 2 Relevant links

Thats all!

3: Blog and ping carefully.

Hi Jamie, what exactly do you mean by this? What is meant by "careful"?
Thanks.

Even, i am confused about it. What did he mean to say?
Is he saying about pinging to blog directories or anything else?

I think that its not possible that your site will be index in Google with in 2days. You have to take some times for spidering. And continue directory submission, article submission. blog postings, link exchange.

Put the URL in the signatures of a couple of high traffic sites, submit the site to a couple of social bookmarking and social news sites, write an article and submit to article sites with the URL of the site within the article; - and then see how fast your site gets indexed by Google! It would be normally 2 to 5 hours.

And to "canadafred": My articles used to get indexed within 5 minutes of posting them onto my Wordpress blogs when I was frequently updating the blogs. I didn't check the links though. I need to start posting articles to my blogs soon.

Thanks flaxseoguru but this is the basic old stuff, i thought you came with new way. but i use the easy way and this tool www.quickindexer.com and i get my website indexed under 12 hours.

My experience with Wordpress Blogs* is that articles appear in Google in about 20 minutes. So a few links in the blog will get sites indexed fast!
* wordpress blogs on your server - not on wordpress.com. Of course, could be the same for blogs on wordpress.com (??)

Based on your last line it would seem that hosting your wordpress blog on wordpress.com is not a good way to get noticed by the search engines. I can understand if your URL is abc.wordpress.com but what if you register a unique URL and host it one wordpress?

Write Unique article and submit it in article directory you will indexed in next 24 hours....

Ways the helps your site get index:

SE submission
Creating quality of inbound links
ping your site
Creating a sitemap - it helps your inner pages get index.

Also helps to register for Google webmaster tools.

Submit sitemap and set crawl rate.

In my own experiences, some backlinks from high PR sources (above 6) would definitely make your sites being indexed within 48 hours. :)

In my own experiences, some backlinks from high PR sources (above 6) would definitely make your sites being indexed within 48 hours. :)

I too agree that backlink building in high pr sites helps a lot in bringing considerable amount of traffic

Hi,
That's really great to have page index on Google in just two days.
But this is not the permanent SERP might get decreed.
Thanks.

Articles on my site usually get indexed under an hour without any of those methods.

Interestingly enough but I have also noticed that if you use the Google Toolbar browser extension and visit your brand-new domain, you'll see a visit from the Google spider within minutes.

Hi,
Great to have indexing in Google for just 2 days.
I will try these for my site also.
Thanks.

I think we can not ignore the value of quality and fresh content in fast Google indexing.

i have a wordpress blog, the new posts got indexed by 4-5 minutes by google .

Please, suggest the best way to crawl my websites, quickly.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.