Hello,

After some months of searching and trying on some SEO methods, I have learned some good methods to get on Google first page.

1. The title should be keyworded but not too long.
2. First page should have some bold keywords.
3. First page should have some content, instead of pictures or graphics.

What do you think?

Your methods may be different.

Please share.

Thanks and have a nice day!

Recommended Answers

All 60 Replies

Thatnk you but your suggestion will not work if there is no backlink..

Yeah I am doing some experiment in SEO because I am a noob blogger and I am practicing optimizing my blog. I am also doing that methods.

Please consider this.
1. Submit to some directory sites.
2. Submit to Bookmarking sites.
3. Unique and quality content.

Nice post i have follow already thing but nope dear

Hello,

After some months of searching and trying on some SEO methods, I have learned some good methods to get on Google first page.

What do you think?

Please share.

@tedisaus2: you need to have a pretty good title but with keyword in it.
First paragraph and last paragraph should have your preferred keywords
You need to have a quality and unique content.
Last but not least you need to have some quality backlinks.

- Put your keyword in the first 90 characters
- Use keyword in the url and make it user friendly.
- Quality link building
- Anchor Text, a link with optimized anchor text is more valuable than a generic link and also how relevant is the link!
- Internal linking with the keywords

I'll elaborate a bit on the three aspects of SEO that you refered to in your original posting.

Note: Remember that there are well over one hundred different things you can do when optimizing web sites and that your SEO strategy depends entirely on the degree of optimization deployed by your keyphrase competitors. Your 1,2,3 approach may in fact be sufficient to attain high rankings for some keyphrases that aren't highly competitive (have a significant enough search frequency to merit SEO effort).

1. Write Titles for the Internet visitor primarily but indeed try to insert keyphrases cleanly for the search engines as this is one of the most important web page components to craft.

2. Sure, bold (<b>,<strong>) the keyphrases here and there when appropriate but also use headings (<hx>), italics or <em>, capitalizing the first letter of each word once in a while, underlining, as anchor text for internal linking, webpage naming (separate words by using hyphens), image naming and tag attributes etc. etc.

3. Use pictures and graphics as needed but also include content, even if it is just the image captions. You can always find a good reason to use an <h1> tag. There are many thing to do that are important in a paragraph (<p>). Here's your chance to vary the keyphrases by alterning verb tenses, pluralization, using common synonymous keyphrases (or coining new ones), altering prefixes and suffixes, using abbreviations, playing with morphology sometimes works too as you did when you invented the word "keyworded" etc. etc.

Hi there,
There is a software program that will get you to the first page using certain keywords.
I cannot tell you it here but if you want you can email me and I can pass it to you.
frank@checkmymortgage.com.au

I think those are good tips. Also, don't forget about getting back links and creating valuable info for your site. Also, submit articles in press release sites.

Nicely explained by Mr. Fred, Just work on the key phrases b'coz keywords are the main factors that gives visibility to your website and improves your SERP rankings.

Hello,

What do you think?

Please share.

Not only these techniques but you have also to get quality backlinks.

Mine are

* title should be keyword rich with 58 to 60 character
* description should be there ..as it does not have so much requirement but a lot of search engine still count it
* alt tags should be keyword rich
* header tags
* put the h1 close to the body
* sitemap
* navigation
and strong off page..

actually list is endless ..depending on the competition of keywords

For me quality content is a good factor to increase your rank and have a good quality content.

Mine are

* title should be keyword rich with 58 to 60 character
* description should be there ..as it does not have so much requirement but a lot of search engine still count it
* alt tags should be keyword rich
* header tags
* put the h1 close to the body
* sitemap
* navigation
and strong off page..

actually list is endless ..depending on the competition of keywords

I agree with you. Those are very important in every site.

Add content and more content. Also don't spam the keyword in your content and use img alt tags.

You can do SEO for your site for better results by two methods ON-SITE and OFF-SITE OPTIMIZATION.

The best thing to do is to have good content on your site. There's no point striving to get to the first page/or #1 on Google if you don't have great content. Content is King as they say.

Keywords serves as the whole summary of your site in few words.It is very important especially if you want to have a high page rank in search engines.

In order to perform well, you must also have backlinks from relevant reputable sources that relate to your content.

Hi guys
This is what I do ...

1. Write a title to include the main keyword and four related keywords that would be included when people search. Always make the title in a <h1> tag.

2. Mention your most popular keyword in the first paragraph and the last. Mention variations of the keywords at least 20 times in the article.

3. Make subheadings throughout the article which include keywords. Put then in <heading> tags H2,h3,h4...

4. Always have a meta description and keywords. For the description, mention phrases that might be used in a search, and things you couldn't fit into your title.

5. I do not go and get backlinks for my individual articles and they all end up PR 3 as my home page is PR4..

6. Writing an article like this, with great content and information, will ensure you take a quick trip to the top. But you must have the best information to get there.

All this SEO can only help if it is valuable content for the reader. If you just pump out crap then there is no use wasting your time. Trust me I have done both great artilces and crap ones....

I have also gone back a year later and added all these factors into an old article and it does improve the rankings by 100%.

Another important point is selecting the right keywords which will continue being used in the future and long turn. Many times people might be choosing not very strong words and even after reaching the top Google rankings they may not have good traffic.

hi sir
its my pleasure if u like to tell me the good tips in seo .as u know to share knowldge is a great deed of virtue.i shell be thank full to u
regards
SNIP

That’s true tadisaus2, the things which you’ve specified would certainly help in getting first page in the search engines.

I would like to add some more things, which you might be already aware of.

1) content of your website should be unique and keyword rich
2) Back links should be built to the relative categories, regularly with consistency.
3) Submit your html site map to the search engines

I hope these things would certainly help in getting nice SERP.

Thanks yes appropriate keywords are very important with Anchor Text, link building, backlink

Best tips are

4.h1-h2 tag.

If you know what you are doing build linkwheels. It is the fastest way to get a website and blog indexed and the best way to build massive traffic and links fast. In fact, it is better to make link wheels slow because of all the traffic you get.

I built a 7 spoked link wheel a few days ago and I was able to the number #1 position in Google out of 54,000,000 competitors. If I keep at it I should have one or two more of the SERPS on the 1st page.

I also experimented with my blog the past half year. I think the keywords in title do play a very important role in seo methods. Actually it provides me some benefits on boosting PR. But this on-site seo tactics would not guarantee you the first page. It needs lots of high quality backlinks to get your site there you want.

In addition, I would like to add two points I think is important.
1. Pick the right keywords, avoid picking those most competitive keywords;
2. Go for those long-tailed keyword that can bring the traffic.

Anyway, I find that this forum provide tons of very good tips on seo. I am very grateful to be here.

yeah you may be right but backlinnks should be there and contents should be of good quality and unique.
directory submission, forum posting. social bookmarking are also equally important.

Very Nice

SNIP

I recently built a linkwheel for a client. He had #1 position out of 56 million competitors in 1 week. Sold allot of product. In addition his website got allot of traffic and links from these SERPS. His website moved up a rant too.

Create around 6 or 7 blogs and write articles. This is a fast and proven way to drive massive amounts of traffic and Google Juice to your website. Link the Web 2.0 together in a linkwheel and linke each property to your websites. That the technique. The content and extras are also needed. I also use linkwheels in my SEO.

Good Luck
Frank H. and Team Philippines

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.