Every person desires their web site to get a top 10 ranking in Google. Is it possible for everyone? It is true that if you are a newbie, knowing search engine optimization knowledge, you can really get ranked higher in the search engines.

Organic SEO indicates the procedure and techniques that are used to optimize websites in order to gain higher relevant ratings that depend on the keywords for which the website is approachable to.

The truth is that if you've acquired a brand new site, you will get trouble getting a top 10 ranking in Google. For a small number of days, your site will be given a decent ranking in Google. During this time, your new site will get crawled by the Googlebot.

You have to pay attention for getting your website at the top of Google and make sure to select the right keywords. If you select the wrong keywords, you don’t have possibility of getting results. You have to do your inner web pages to rank well. You must have proper knowledge of SEO in order to get more visitors to your site.

The first deed of any SEO company is to assure you about ranking that they provide you with. You can ask any question regarding your website’s ranking in top search engines as the SEO companies don’t charge for it.

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

For clarity purposes, Google ranks web pages not web sites.

About the last paragraph, in my experience, SEO companies are either extremely reluctant [understandably so] to provide their clients with the truth about exactly what it is they will do to or around the web pages in order to rank the webpages highly in the SERPs for any meaningful keyphrase. They generally are either deceptive (by fogging the question with a technical, nonsensial yet seemingly brilliant answer) or frankly, they lie (saying that they will do one thing and in fact do something entirely different [this is a common ploy the linking strategists use]).

I'd like to take the time to go through each of your sentences word for word and show you how very little you surely must know about search engine optimization but it's that of day when I spend three hours counting the holes in the ceiling tile [and that seems like it would be more fun] but I care enough about your ambitions (after reading a bit of your rediculous linked article "How to Drive Thousands of Targeted Traffic to Your Website") that I will suggest that you spend a little bit of time learning how to write in English as this, in fact, is an elementary but essential skill required to successfully perform SEO.

Very basic info, but I agree with what you posted. Keyword selection is very critical in any SEO campaign. If your target keywords are wrong, your linkbuilding campaign would be not successful.

Some realities or concepts or facts or whatever they may be called, cannot be changed in the SEO world which are having some roles to play like the age of the domains and also of the links established at websites.

These would be affecting the newly launched sites to gain rankings.

age of the domain also important and link they obtain is also key part to rank well

thanks

Hi,
age of old domain is very important and link back is the part of best. you have selected correct keyword then your link campaign is write and your keyword ranking as well as top position in google, Msn,Yahoo.

Thanks
Joytravels
SNIP

Good posting and information i agree with you on the same.

selecting the appropriate keyword for your site is kinda difficult to do.. But if you choose the right keyword for you site, it will really help your optimization

I can definitley say that google ranks webpages not websites. In many cases a internal page ranks higher than a home page for a high traffic keyword. This is all because of the number of links a website has. The website with the most backlinks will get the higher position. Search the top 10 for your keyword or any keyword and see if the site at #1 has way more inbound links that the #10 website in the search results.

For clarity purposes, Google ranks web pages not web sites.

About the last paragraph, in my experience, SEO companies are either extremely reluctant [understandably so] to provide their clients with the truth about exactly what it is they will do to or around the web pages in order to rank the webpages highly in the SERPs for any meaningful keyphrase. They generally are either deceptive (by fogging the question with a technical, nonsensial yet seemingly brilliant answer) or frankly, they lie (saying that they will do one thing and in fact do something entirely different [this is a common ploy the linking strategists use]).

I'd like to take the time to go through each of your sentences word for word and show you how very little you surely must know about search engine optimization but it's that of day when I spend three hours counting the holes in the ceiling tile [and that seems like it would be more fun] but I care enough about your ambitions (after reading a bit of your rediculous linked article "How to Drive Thousands of Targeted Traffic to Your Website") that I will suggest that you spend a little bit of time learning how to write in English as this, in fact, is an elementary but essential skill required to successfully perform SEO.

CanadaFred, I was skimming the replies and as I read yours I was thinking to myself that it was a bit harsh. But when I went back and re-read the original post and clicked on the link, all I have to say is thanks for saying what alot of us are probably thinking.

On a personal level, I am self-taught in SEO and I have had pretty decent success in my own small way for the company I did it for. I am here to learn and hopefully add some different points of view (I am a traditional marketing pro who has migrated to the internet marketing side of the ledger out of necessity and a desire to learn). In terms of what the original poster was probably trying to accomplish (sales for his company, obviously), I would caution other newbies to SEO that due diligence is a necessity before investing money with a professional SEO.

the Keyword selection is very critical \age of the domain also important

Why is the age of domain so important? people always talk about this but they never say if it's better to be an old one or a young one.

Generally we can submit our site to social bookmark sites,write blogs,articles,exchange links.
High quality backlinks could make your site have a good rank.

Proper website analysis, market analysis, keyword analysis and selection, with on-site and off-site optimization is the way to Get a Top Google Ranking for Your Websites.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.