Hello,

Can any one tell how to convert backlinks from where our webiste is listed.

Expl.- if my website listed on some PR 4 website how i can convert that as my backlinks (google backlinks) & also how our website's intra pages (of higher PR) can convert into our google backlinks.

Need views & suggestion.

Cheers,

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Well, i dont know if i really understood your question. I think you just have to place your link on that site to get a back link. Something like a hyperlink created with your keyword as the anchor text

If you want to capitalize on the fact that your internal page has a PR 4 with lower ranking pages, you may need to strengthen your internal linking. Thus, you have to strengthen the number of internal links through the navigation and optimize it with the content and keywords.

Back links are those links on other sites that links back to your site. If you have exchange links on that particular site, it depends on the administrator if your URL will be approve or not.

I really dont understand your question,
i think the problem might be in linking for that u can make use of html tags ...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.