Hello,

I wants to know that what are the ways to bring Google Bot fast to visit my site. I am doing SEO of a Website and I have made changes in pages but my changes are still not live after 30 days.

I am submitting sitemap.xml everyday but still no luck.

Please let me know what to do in this condition.

Help me guys. Thanks
Jann

Recommended Answers

All 34 Replies

Hi Janessa
Try some link building. Not too much. Max 20/day.
Google will pick you up very soon.

Btw: Have you added the site to DMOZ? You can try Bing Webmastertools. Or maybe 'suggest a site' in Google.

All the best.

Submit your site to search engines, just do it only one time.. not more than that. Try to give ping to search engines. check the settings of your xml-sitemap in your wp login. Here you can get all the details of Google Bot visit on your site.

Try to use social bookmarking site like Digg, Stumbleupon, Technorati to bookmark. I have noticed Google indexes Digg pages in less than 2 hours!

Hello,

I wants to know that what are the ways to bring Google Bot fast to visit my site. I am doing SEO of a Website and I have made changes in pages but my changes are still not live after 30 days.

I am submitting sitemap.xml everyday but still no luck.

Please let me know what to do in this condition.

Help me guys. Thanks
Jann

i think u need to submit your website to some popular and fast indexing web directory and social bookmarking is also work for you..just do it and wait and watch..

one more thing you need to recheck the coding of your website too it may be possible there may be some loopholes so that crawler is not able to read the content

there are few ways which can improve the crawl rate of the website
- Social networking
- Adding fresh content frequently
- Generating strong backlinks

Hi, Try to do social bookmarking and forum signature everyday, it will helps you lot.

Thanks.

Hi,

If the website is neater, easier to browse and along with it if some backlinks are built, even before you submit your sitemap.xml, it would pick up. Try it.

Allison

Social bookmarking plus get links form exiestd site will help u quickly!

create quality back links for your site and submit your site on high PR directory and social bookmarking sites.

Links is the bridge through which Google gonna find u!!

So, begin the link building work!!

I started a brand new blog and Google offered search results within 13 hours. No links. No suggestions. Nothing.

I'd suggest an XML sitemap, Digg, and twitter. I've seen digg and Twitter get picked up within hours. I also like delicious, though, I am not convinced it will produce any significant change. Set up some google alerts if you want to see how fast results change. Also I'd set up a Google webmaster account and the similar services that Yahoo! and Bing (MSN) has.

try to request backlink from site with google pr >7. don't use meta tag verification from google coz it's take a week for your page get index

try to request backlink from site with google pr >7. don't use meta tag verification from google coz it's take a week for your page get index

I always use the meta tag verification and have not had any issues. I've worked with a few CMS systems where there is no root access, so the only option is the meta tag verification.

Build links! Back links will help you! Just make sure to get quality of back links. When I say quality, it deals with relevancy.

I started a brand new blog and Google offered search results within 13 hours. No links. No suggestions. Nothing.

'
Then what did u exactly do to achieve that?? I am very curious!

Get a link from an existing site, create an external blog and get as many links as you can. That's the three things that u need to do which could hlep u to index quick!

You need to Submit your site in popular, dofollow Social bookmarking sites be active and make friend to there, send request to your those friends for vote to your site.

If any website have more than 500 links, sitemaps can be compressed in .gz format or split into several sitemaps.

People have misconception that links in blog comments help in indexing. But according to Google, Google bots visit through those links but Google donot index those pages.

But good news is, there are some blogs those accepts dofollow links, webmasters should use those blogs.

some tips above for u to get index fast!

'
Then what did u exactly do to achieve that?? I am very curious!

I thought about that after I posted my reply. What I think happened is that because I created the blog from my Google account it got picked up by the googlebot immediately and deemed as credible content by default (allowing the search engine to offer it in the results).

create sitemap.xml and robots.txt to your website and submit into the search engine webmaster tools.....,
not submit your sitemap daily,....submit your sitemap.xml into the google webmaster tools then wait and watch.....

Member Avatar for jorik

Try to make your important web pages dynamic. Google visit dynamic pages more frequently.

Links on the other pages make sure that Google finds your website more quickly. The more links point to your website, the more likely it is that Google will find your site.

In addition, you will get higher rankings if many other pages link to your site

Hello,

I wants to know that what are the ways to bring Google Bot fast to visit my site.

Do you mean indexing your site? You can do either of the following to help you get index:

1. Get quality of back links - in order to do that participate on the techniques such as forum posting, blog commenting, article and directory submissions, social bookmarking, etc.
2. Search Engine Submission
3. Create a sitemap - (already done)
4. Ping your site

Adding backlinks to sites with high PR, and sites with content that changes frequently.

Make a tomato soup :) oh yes and those quality backlinks that are so hard to get. I suggest Google Webmaster Tools.

I think building several quality backlinks from high PR (above 6) sites or forums would make search engines crawl your sites faster. :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.