HI

when i enterd my web address in alexa , it show me nothing . i mean it show me there is no data in these parts
No data in Sites Linking In
3,145,967 in Alexa Traffic Rank
No dataonline since

I don't know what is my problem .
this is my web address but it is not in english http://www.bazare-iran.com . i made it with joomla and seo is enabled but the visitors are 10 per day

Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

I really REALLY wouldn't put any weight into what Alexa has to say about your business. Their data is based on the very small population who use the Alexa toolbar or that they happen to cookie. Therefore, the 'traffic rankings' and 'sites linking in' are very inaccurate and ultimately mean nothing.

Instead of worrying about how Alexa ranks your website, try to spend more time on growing your online business. Add more content, improve site functionality, usability, and optimize for the search engines. And if you are looking to better analyze your traffic data, try Google Analytics. It is free and blows Alexa out of the water.

Let us know how it goes!

HI

when i enterd my web address in alexa , it show me nothing . i mean it show me there is no data in these parts
No data in Sites Linking In
3,145,967 in Alexa Traffic Rank
No dataonline since

I don't know what is my problem .
this is my web address but it is not in english http://www.bazare-iran.com . i made it with joomla and seo is enabled but the visitors are 10 per day

Thanks

Forget it dude. just concentrate on your rankings and traffic.

Alexa only collects data on the top 100,000 sites. If you rank in 3+ million, they won't collect any data on you.

Alexa only collects data on the top 100,000 sites. If you rank in 3+ million, they won't collect any data on you.

Good to know. Now I can tell my clients to lighten up about Alexa Rank as they are not even close!

I checked your report at alexa,your rank has improved but no data about links.Check your backlinks at google & then contact alexa about it.

The links shown in alexa are not correct. There is a huge variation between what they show and what Google Webmasters show. Hence, we need not worry about Alexa. Concentrate on the content and link - both internal and external.

Don't think of alexa to much.. What you must do is gather quality backlinks for your site to help your site's keyword to rank on SERP, If you can change your content it must be fresh and quality, Content is very important in SEO, Google likes fresh content..

My website name is www.mtoget.com . i want to raise the number of "sites linking in" as you would see in alexa.com. in fact, there is only one site linking in with my site and that, too, was accidental. I know the method of hyperlinking through the HTML code of <a href=rl> </a>.
Tell me how to increase the number of "sites linking in" as we see it in alexa.com.
thanks

Alexa not shown all backlinks.10 visitors are too low thats why your alexa ranking is too high.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.