i am searching for a link directories which offers free non-reciprocal links and approval time is not more than one week and max two weeks,

i will be thankfull if u posters do post links of any such directories.

thanks

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

If you are going to submit to a directory, be sure to submit to the ones that have editorial integrity. In other words, does the directory reject spammy or low quality sites that do NOT meet their criteria for inclusion? Steer clear of the directories that link to anyone and everyone who submits. A directory that links to low quality and spammy sites has little to no link value to offer.

If you are going to submit to a directory, be sure to submit to the ones that have editorial integrity. In other words, does the directory reject spammy or low quality sites that do NOT meet their criteria for inclusion? Steer clear of the directories that link to anyone and everyone who submits. A directory that links to low quality and spammy sites has little to no link value to offer.

Totally agree. Free and fast does not always mean valuable and valid.

Free and fast does not always mean valuable and valid.

totally agreed

Submit ur directory but care full about pr and theme

dmoz directory is the best to sumbit.. after submiting to major search engines....

Well i agree.. free and fast approval directories which do no gave you the reciprocal link is usually a scam so its better to wait a little than to have nothing! :)

Good question could do with some solid directories myself with decent page ranks if anyone knows any? cheers

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.