hello guys,

listing ten great press release websites. Feel free to share your lists.

www 1888pressrelease com Press Release Distribution & Free Press Release Submit @ 1888 PressRelease.com

www 24-7pressrelease com Press Release Service and Distribution - 24-7PressRelease.com

www free-press-release com Free Press Release - Online Press Release Distribution Service

www prlog org PR Log - Free Press Release Distribution & Free Press Release Submission

www pressabout com Free Press Release Distribution - PressAbout.com

www pressreleasecentre com Press Release Centre | Free Press Release Submissions | Professional Press Release Writing | Press Release Distribution

www pr com PR.com: Directory of Businesses Jobs Press Releases Products Services Articles - Find Companies

www pressbox co uk pressbox - free press release distribution and news - press store - copywriting services

www preweb com Premier Web Designs - Affordable Web Site Design & Maintenance Services, search engine optimization, Earthlink web partner

www marketwire com Marketwire: press release distribution, newswire, public relations, investor relations, breaking news, media monitoring

Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 24 Replies

Thanks for sharing the lists. But why are you sharing them?

Thanks for sharing very useful list.

hello guys,

www 1888pressrelease com Press Release Distribution & Free Press Release Submit @ 1888 PressRelease.com

www 24-7pressrelease com Press Release Service and Distribution - 24-7PressRelease.com

www free-press-release com Free Press Release - Online Press Release Distribution Service

www prlog org PR Log - Free Press Release Distribution & Free Press Release Submission

www pressreleasecentre com Press Release Centre | Free Press Release Submissions | Professional Press Release Writing | Press Release Distribution

www pr com PR.com: Directory of Businesses Jobs Press Releases Products Services Articles - Find Companies

www pressbox co uk pressbox - free press release distribution and news - press store - copywriting services

www preweb com Premier Web Designs - Affordable Web Site Design & Maintenance Services, search engine optimization, Earthlink web partner

www marketwire com Marketwire: press release distribution, newswire, public relations, investor relations, breaking news, media monitoring

Thanks

useful links ...
thanks for sharing this information about links press release ..
it makes me more easy to promote website with press release links ...

do you submit the same press releases to each of these pr sites?

thanks for the list, well i want to know what are advantages of press conference over a press release?

Hello all, I am new member in daniweb forums. I am :)happy to become a part of this great site. Thanks for your nice press release list.

{snip snip}

How can be press release sites increase traffic for website..
Please tell me ???

Thanks

How can be press release sites increase traffic for website..
Please tell me ???

Thanks

A press release is a formal announcement about a new product or service that has been launched by a company - or perhaps even a new hire or addition to a company. Really, its any news that a company wants to make public... so they create a press release, publish it on one of these press release portals (or even on their own site). Depending on how authoritative the portal or site is, Google and other search engines will pick up on this news and quickly display it in their web or News search results. That's were the traffic comes in...

some of them don't give a link back or change for a link from the press release but yes i think they offer great coverage.

thanks a lot for sharing this list, but mostly i already have it

so could u share with us your opinion, with is your favourite one?

Yes, these are good. Please visit news.submitinme.com/newsdetails-17.aspx where you can find some more good press release directories.

--------------------------------------------------------
{snip}

Thanks for your reply guys... I'm preparing the new list. Will be published on daniweb soon. :)

good list but i have known about this and i have submitted my PR to these site but i am not received any approval.how much time to approved a PR ?

If you are looking for more than just distribution, here's an all inclusive PR service site. They professionally write, pitch and distribute the release at a much lower cost than a traditional PR firm. Its all done online too, pretty cool I think. myprguide.com

good list but i have known about this and i have submitted my PR to these site but i am not received any approval.how much time to approved a PR ?

Most of the time it will not take more than 24 hours to get approval. But some times it may take upto 7 days. It differs from site to site.

I would say not but i think that's up to you. Remember "duplicate content" - but up to you. A lot of press releases are on various news sites.

I think this list is something i was looking for. Thank you.

I would say not but i think that's up to you. Remember "duplicate content" - but up to you. A lot of press releases are on various news sites.

I think this list is something i was looking for. Thank you.

Submitting news to many websites gonna never harm you! If so what about the major news services! How can they bring unique news?? Same news is distributed everywhere :)

Good point... But I mean most of those news sites are within quite a popular circle. Many of the smaller ones don't get found. Having unique content may increase your chances sometimes, and, the original source of the content often comes close to the top in search and stuff anyway. So there's two sides to it. Maybe it applies more to standard article submission too. If somebody searches the article or a term in it who never read it yet, or whatever, for example, they might search using a term not written in the original source but that was written in your's. And if you wrote it the same way as them, they searched the right term, then all those other outlet sites would likely come first. They do either way...

You want to give each it's own opportunity. I mean duplicate content is duplicate content.

Thanks for the list. I will make use of them.

do you submit the same press releases to each of these pr sites?

Good Question ! But Press Release is a press release and it can not have multiple versions for the same news just like a spun article. That's how I see it.

hello guys,

Thanks

are these free?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.