Hello,

Currently, the only method I use is social bookmarking submission for my new blog pages and I write some articles to submit to article directories but not much.

I am trying to increase back links to get better indexed in major search engines.

I heard that someone here use RSS feeds and very successful to build back links but I don't know how.

Can anyone please explain the RSS feeds and how to use them for my blog (new pages, new articles, etc.)?

How about Badrss, Feedagg, Feedage, and other RSS sites submission? What are they and how to use them?

Thanks very much for reading.

Have a great day!

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

Right, you could submit your RSS feeds to some popular RSS directories as you mentioned above for generating traffics purpose but it would not help in building backlinks a lot, IMO. Personally, I use a add-on called "RSS Feed 2" on my zen-cart EC sites for generating RSS Feeds in XML format. They are also free services online for this purpose. A Google search for "RSS Generator" would be OK. :)

Have a nice day,

RSS is a simple way for SEO that doesn't require much effort. It's important to get feeds.

Right, you could submit your RSS feeds to some popular RSS directories as you mentioned above for generating traffics purpose but it would not help in building backlinks a lot, IMO. Personally, I use a add-on called "RSS Feed 2" on my zen-cart EC sites for generating RSS Feeds in XML format. They are also free services online for this purpose. A Google search for "RSS Generator" would be OK. :)

Have a nice day,

Thanks for your information, that will be helpful.

but can anyone let me know where to submit rss feed.

I also think RSS feeds can't do much for building backlinks for your blog. But can be useful for promoting your blog and getting target traffic. You can use many RSS feed directories for submitting RSS feed of your blog. But remember you need to concentrate mainly on providing useful and informative content in your blog that can mainly help you to make your blog popular.

RSS is a simple way for SEO that doesn't require much effort. It's important to get feeds.

Yes. It also helps to spread content of your blog pages.

but can anyone let me know where to submit rss feed.

Just Google RSS directories and you will uncover a lot of directories that accept RSS feeds

I don´t think that rss feed can help to get quality backlinks.

The big advantage to RSS is that individuals opt for the content of interest, totally controlling the flow of information that they receive. Decline in the quality of feed ingredients, users simply remove the feed from their RSS reader and they will not receive any additional updates from that source. RSS reader acts as an aggregator, users to view and scan multiple content streams in a timely fashion allowed.

I am not agreed that RSS feed will work to get quality backlinks, on the other side it can help to create visitors if there is something in the feed that people are expecting OR attract.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.