Hello friends
what is gorilla marketing in seo ? and how it is useful as seo point of view.

Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 15 Replies

Guerilla marketing employs all of the tactics that make SEO a success ... getting your links out there naturally and organically and virally.

i'm only heard about guerrilla marketing : SNIP

anyway, thank for the post

guerilla marketing is more about matching wits than matching budgets. Guerilla marketing can be as different from traditional marketing as guerilla warfare is from traditional warfare. Rather than marching their marketing dollars forth like infantry divisions, guerilla marketers snipe away with their marketing resources for maximum impact.

SNIP

Here’s how we do it: We form a strategic Internet marketing plan around search engine optimization (SEO), pay per click advertising, social media marketing, conversion optimization and search-optimized Web design.

SNIP

Organic building is by far the best !

Gorilla marketing is the title of a book that offers suggestions on how to market something on the cheap. There are lots of eBooks that offer "secrets" on how to make money with no money. But the reality is that one needs to spend some money to get somewhere. It's possible to get somewhere on the cheap though- but what you don't burn in cash you will make up with time.

Guerilla marketing is basically the use of more radical methods to gain traffic to your website and generate sales and profits.

Gorilla marketing gets a persons mind working as soon as they see the advertisements and are therefore used not only by businesses but even by various charitable organizations who are working on various campaigns all over the world, using this technique they are hoping to encourage donations and sometimes to merely make their voices heard depending on the cause they are pursing.

The definition of Vantillu is right. Also more innovative approaches to Guerrilla marketing now utilize cutting edge mobile digital technologies.

are you sure about this title

I never heard about gorilla marketing in SEO.

So far, white hat strategies and grey hat are effective ways for me right now. Thanks for the information regarding this emerging technique

Gorilla marketing is typical method to gain traffic on our site. From this techniques we get more benefits in short term. For this they are using so many techniques which are this 1) Guerrilla marketing warfare strategies 2) Street art 3) Fly Posting 4) Wheat paste 4) Graffiti. For more detail please visit this site en dot wikipedia dot org/wiki/Guerrilla_marketing Techniques.

hi
i agree with all but i like this sugg is well
......vantillu......Guerilla marketing is basically the use of more radical methods to gain traffic to your website and generate sales and profits.

Guerrilla Marketing is the little guys to find a way to compete with larger players, without the budget!

One way to do this is to locate. Large companies have to think nationally and globally. A small business can get their hands on the local market through a local search service will be good in local directories, local ad placements and of course Google sites.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.